PDA

View Full Version : i love you

Beau Green
May 29th, 2009, 06:29:23 PM
1,2 - 1 2 3 4
give me more lovin then i've ever had.
make it all better when i'm feelin sad.
tell me that i'm special even when i know i'm not.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
barely gettin mad,
im so glad i found you.
i love bein around you.
you make it easy,
as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)

theres only one thing two do three words four you.
i love you.
(i love you)
theres only one way two say those three words
and that's what i'll do.
i love you.
(i love you)

give me more lovin from the very start.
piece me back together when i fall apart.
tell me things you never even tell your closest friends.
make me feel good when i hurt so bad.
best that i've had.
im so glad that i found you.
i love bein around you.

you make it easy as easy as 1 2,(1 2 3 4.)
theres only one thing two do three words four you.
i love you.
(i love you)
and that's what i'll do.
i love you i love you
(i love you)

you make it easy, its easy as 1234
theres only one thing two do three words four you i love you
(i love you)
thats what ill do i love you
(i love you)
i love you i love you.
one two three four i love you.
(i love you)
i love you
(i love you)

The car was fast. Just not fast enough, I guess. Thought I could outrun my thoughts. Thought wrong.

His hands slammed into the steering wheel - once, twice - before he gained some semblance of control and gripped the wrapped leather as though it might fly out the window. He didn't want to leave. Had to leave.

You can understand that, can't you? I would never leave you if I had a choice.

We always have a choice. He could hear her voice in his mind as clear as day, gently chiding him. There's always a choice.

He'd made his. Perhaps he'd made it a long, long time ago. Before he'd met her, of course. He would have never made this choice if he'd known.

Known... I should have known.

The past seemed to lurk in the rearview mirror, and after a moment of hesitation he yanked on it, tearing it askew. It wouldn't come off entirely, but he wrenched it around until he couldn't see its mirrored surface.

Texas is the past.

California was the future.

The red truck blew down the freeway, kicking up dust and memories in its wake.

Anna Fernandez
May 29th, 2009, 06:36:00 PM
Anna struggled with a laundry basket, laden with wet sheets. Most of the residents of Redencion House were elsewhere, a few of them walking down to the corner 7-11 to get Slurpees. She'd give them a few bucks to make sure they came back with one for her too. May in California was just beginning to flirt with high temperatures, and at 11 am she was already sweating.

The dryer was on the fritz, so she'd gotten Jake to string up a makeshift clothesline. Dropping the basket to the ground she paused to wipe her hair out of her eyes before pulling out the first damp sheet. With a little effort she got it over the line (Jake had strung it a little too tall for her, though probably just perfect for him), and set about straightening it and fastening it in place with clothespins.

One sheet in place, she stood in the sunlight, one hand absently on her flat stomach. A faint smile traced over her face, and then she bent to the basket, freeing the next sheet.