PDA

View Full Version : IE - Sacrifice

Grace Van-Derveld
May 22nd, 2009, 01:19:26 PM
I can't find the original topic (of there was one) so I will start a new one.

I want to post as Grace, but I need an outline of who is where. Rossos - you wrote ahead of me and said I was running into a building but I never wrote anything about falling back so .... I'm really confused as to what is going on.

Dasquian Belargic
May 22nd, 2009, 01:21:18 PM
Ok, what I need to post is...

Sanya being detained, to be taken to see Miranda?

Dasquian, getting chased by Stormtroopers?

Zai
May 22nd, 2009, 01:29:49 PM
I'm not up on this - what does IE stand for? Just from the sound of things, it seems cool. Stormies chasing Dasq just seems cool, haha.

Daria Nytherciria
May 22nd, 2009, 01:37:09 PM
The thread this is referring to is "Our Darkest Days: Sacrifice" - it's in the main SW RPing forum :)

Miranda Tarkin
May 26th, 2009, 01:13:29 PM
Ok so ...should I just run with people putting me into the building? Not to be a stickler but writing my actions is a bit annoying if not cleared with me :p

Dasquian Belargic
May 26th, 2009, 01:15:08 PM
I will watch for the confusion to be cleared up before posting. In the meantime, anyone involved... if you could post up a brief explanation of where your character is and what they're doing, that would be extremely helpful. Just to make sure we are all clear.

Miranda Tarkin
May 26th, 2009, 01:18:16 PM
And to add, I'm not sure how I even got to the building so fast in a short amount of time since Grace was right up front by the guards so she could get a good look at Dasq. She would have to fight through a mob of Troopers and a mob of scared civilians.

I'm not mad, slightly miffed sure, but I'm sure this can be all cleared up :)

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2009, 01:35:24 PM
My post was just trying to make sense of what had happened before. I think it was Travis who said Grace had run into the building? If I misunderstood then I apologize, just let me know and I can edit.

Emelie Shadowstar
May 26th, 2009, 01:41:37 PM
Psh...complete and total madness apparently has been achieved. lol.
But yeah, I'm sure you guys can clear that all up. Probably best to before we keep making it more messy. lol

As for me...uhh...Charles is stuck on top of one of the buildings and is currently kinda pinned down by a merc sniper hired by Rossos (I think?) ...so going to kick his ass. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2009, 01:49:28 PM
Sorry it was Rossos:

Inquisitor Atrapes growled low in his throat as IMP relayed the information to him. It wasn't supposed to get this bad; but he'd not counted on Imperial Stormtroopers performing as badly as they were. These were garrison troops, he remembered, and swore silently to himself as he tracked the woman he knew to be Van-Derveld. One of them would be captured, and though Belargic hadn't cracked, Van-Derveld surely would... especially if confronted with the vids of Belargic's interrogations.

She was running into a building it seemed. He absently took command of a squad of four soldiers, bringing the men directly under his command to seven. Replacing his helmet, he motioned to the building.

"Surround the building," he ordered. "Make sure none get out. Sniper fire was detected from the roof of this building as well; start setting explosives along the walls, in case its not worth it to get them alive."

So...? He said either Charlotte or Kyran are on the roof of the same building, I think.

Karl Valten
May 26th, 2009, 02:54:11 PM
I'll see if I can get a hold of the guy to help clear up the mess.

Valten: Stuck at the Imperial Palace and calling in air support (which will roll in fashionably late and probably have no impact what-so-ever)

Xavier Synik
May 26th, 2009, 05:39:06 PM
Okay hopefully this will help.

This is kinda how I had Monument Plaza laid out in my mind. Well roughly.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/Prisoner45282/Courtyard.jpg

Realize they aren't all individual buildings and such, but more going for reference points.

So Ky was on the roof at point 8 but is now inside heading down into the building now. This would put Charley someplace on 3, 4, or 5 but I'll let her speak up.

From other post I kinda put the enemy snipers at points 1,2, 10,11 and on the Sentate Building (SB).

Anyway can use this or not, but is how I had it in my head.

Charlotte Tur'enne
May 26th, 2009, 07:24:42 PM
Eh, wasn't thinking too far off of that...4 or 5 sounds about right in my head. Huh...does kinda help to see something a bit more laid out, even if it's really rough.

But yeah, hopefully we can get the situation sorted and get this moving even if some editing needs to be done, until then I'm keen on just sitting tight.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 26th, 2009, 10:04:17 PM
Then the Starborns are hanging out at the 'back' of the courtyard, possibly in front of building 6.

Vince
May 28th, 2009, 09:50:07 PM
Yo! Sorry about that. I'd've cleared it with you, and I was going to after I posted, but the past few weeks have left me pretty burnt out and with little to no time for internet activity period, much less trying to remember if I wanted to remind someone I wanted a job with them, or if I had stepped on their toes.

If you'd keep going with that, alright, if you want to have tricked Rossos and (as my brothers would say) 'dipped' out leaving him storming a building without Grace in it, I'm cool with that too. Rossos is presently with a squad of a few soldiers, I can't remember the exact number at the moment, preparing to storm the building with Charlotte and Kyran in it. Perhaps that could be the building he gets captured in. Seems like a good place for it.

Miranda Tarkin
May 29th, 2009, 04:14:01 PM
Ah so that's what happened. I figured there was a reason and I thought this thread was a good time to go, heeeey, where is everyone as well :ohno

I can think of a way to trick him about the building methinks .... :: ponder ::