PDA

View Full Version : Morgan and Rhianna

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2009, 03:58:52 PM
My original offer of Serena being nabbed on Cloud City and you two breaking her out of custody for your knight trials stands. Let me know if you're interested.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 5th, 2009, 04:35:43 PM
We have other plans :\

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:16:54 PM
For getting promoted? I doubt it. But whatever. You guys don't have to be her padawans anymore if you don't want to, either. I understand I've kinda sucked ass at it.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 5th, 2009, 05:22:10 PM
They are running away like... runaways! :o

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 6th, 2009, 01:45:53 AM
Great.

me too.

Rhianna
Apr 6th, 2009, 12:20:42 PM
Jeeeeeeeez. |I

Ok, first off in the long term there is no reason any panicky decisions have to be made at all. If you feel they are ready, and are planning to promote them anyways there is no reason it couldn't be included in what they (Morg and Rhianna) are already doing, having to flee Cloud City on their own.

After being involved in a robbery, and crashing / racing through Cloud City, using the Force along the way - there would be no way they could just cover that up. They'll have been spotted on surveillance, described by people etc.. and it would not take long to discover where they had been staying and who they had been spotted with.

They would really all have to make a speedy exit. Which could be fun for everyone. I've actually talked to a little gobliny curmudgeon about something along those lines as a spin off story. :)

We just needed something to do because - yes. Nothing is moving anywhere right now and we wanted some drama.

It wasn't personal. But if you'd rather just see it that way then, I'm sorry
:(

Zai
Apr 6th, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Shoot, if you two don't want the promotion. I'll take it. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 6th, 2009, 03:28:34 PM
No I'm not taking it personally, I understand I've been/am MIA (and hormonal, so perhaps some understanding on that point might be helpful as well). I don't know why you need to invent another reason to have to leave Cloud City when Serena's exposure is doing the same thing, but that is of course your prerogative as writers to do with your characters as you wish.

As it is mine to do with mine as I wish. I don't think that its unreasonable or 'hasty' to say that Serena's padawans could be ready for promotion, you've been my students for OOC years and while we haven't done much IC training, its reasonable to assume there's been lots 'behind the scenes.'

But since your characters are running off together, with their training unfinished, its hard to say what will happen. Which is probably the fun part for you guys. So, have fun!

I'll have fun over here by myself.

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 6th, 2009, 03:34:52 PM
Jedi - serious business!

Rhianna
Apr 6th, 2009, 08:16:10 PM
You missed my point entirely. :\ I am not feeling like going back and forth explaining myself either, so this will be it.

The hasty decision I was referring to, was of there being a split of masters/paddy's at all. Rhianna would not just split apart from the people she considers family just to run off with Morgan, training unfinished.. There is quite a bit more to the story than that. Also, as the Jedi are all supposedly meeting up in the quite near future anyways, it obviously wouldn't have be a permanent detail.

I didn't 'invent' another reason to leave Cloud City. I have nothing at all going on with Rhianna right now. So I jumped at the chance to do something! Anything! It got chatted out, sounded like a fun idea and voila.

I also never said we didn't want the promotions. I just suggested that we could work together, that Serena's exposure and the events Morgan and Rhianna find themselves in, possibly a few other scenarios Cloud City related could all happen.

It is not a this way or that, yes or no, fail or win thing really.. O_o

Serena Laran
Apr 9th, 2009, 02:23:48 PM
well...

http://75.126.43.122/forum/showthread.php?t=19495

Serena has 'seen' Morgan and Rhianna having to go on the run by themselves in the Force. She's sold her ship and is going to be captured shortly by the Empire.

I've said that the other Jedi have distanced themselves from Serena, so her capture will not lead the Imps to anyone else. So everyone else can do what they like without worrying about things like that. I used James and Byl as a NPC clean up crew to purge the places the Jedi have been staying.

Hope that's okay for everyone, seemed logical to me.