PDA

View Full Version : Chronology

Kyran O'Hurn
Mar 28th, 2009, 10:08:08 PM
I'm not sure if this has been posted someplace else or not, but what is the chronology for the Intel story arcs that are happening compared to the military story arcs that are happening...

ie where does Toxicity and Our Darkest Days fit in with the Liberation thread and the meeting on Mon Cal.

(though I already know taht Darkest Days fits in pre-the meeting on Mon Cal)

Just trying to put some things together in my head.

Charlotte Tur'enne
Mar 29th, 2009, 02:06:25 AM
Time line, Archy! There's a frakkin time line in the wiki! :p

...though I think it needs to be updated (and corrected in spots still?)

urhm...my understanding is as such...

Liberation
Darkest Days
Mon Cal
(don't forget Doctor & Dutchess too! ...maybe that's happening at the same time as Mon Cal or shortly before?)

with I think Toxicity running right along side some of it? (feel free to correct me there but with Dasq appearing in one of the early threads in that I figured it his little incident happened not too long after that)

Dasquian Belargic
Mar 29th, 2009, 03:12:36 AM
Yeah, Toxicity's place in the timeline is... confusing right now. Dasq and Grace have both appeared in earlier threads, so I think basically some of Toxicity comes before Darkest Days and some after.

Mon Cal should theoretically be after all of this, but I think there might be some Toxicity taking place after that too. I forget what Aurelias told me..

Captain Untouchable
Mar 29th, 2009, 05:13:51 AM
D&D probably happens a smidge before Mon Cal, aye. Not 100% what the plans are regarding the Mon Cal thing now, but I'm sure we'll be able to find an excuse for the Dorn guys to get involved. :)

Kyran O'Hurn
Mar 29th, 2009, 01:53:35 PM
Time line, Archy! There's a frakkin time line in the wiki! :p

...though I think it needs to be updated (and corrected in spots still?)

Yes... Hence why I had to ask :p

And more trying to figure out what threads are in what order since a lot of the characters are just meeting each other...

I think it's

Bothwai
Darkest Days: Sacrafice
D&D

Aurelias Kazaar
Mar 29th, 2009, 04:35:11 PM
The first Toxicity thread "Obas: Prelude To Alarm" takes place two weeks before Dasq gets captured.

Everything else is concurrent with DD. In fact, 'Conversations with Spies' takes place shortly before 'Sacrifice'.