PDA

View Full Version : Yet another Char Evaluation!

O.W. Outcast
Feb 28th, 2009, 01:49:48 PM
So I was think what the heck I haven't done one of these yet. I might as well see what everyone thinks or don't think of my characters and RP style. I know I am a bit of slacker and ain't up there in post count like allot of rpers. So here we go what do you all think?

SW Characters

Blade Ice/Darth Lucid
Gerbo Lang
Nicky raine
Malick raine/Jason dreggs
O.W. outcast
Jackson mcgraves
Jason Mcgraves
Allex Mcgraves
Caleb Bacquin -Haven't done anything with him except post a Bio
Ashley Horizonis - Again nothing here he is pretty much a lost cause character.

WoD

Dr. Haslo
The Mark
Jason Dreggs
Wolf Bane
Nicolas Mason
Father Barton

X-men
Jake Flannery- haven't real done much of anything with him.

Aurelias Kazaar
Feb 28th, 2009, 07:39:14 PM
I like O.W. Outcast's decision to take over the Black Nebula and the fallout from that. Made for some entertaining threads elsewhere.

The only suggestion I would make is to proof-read your posts a little more because sometimes there are misspellings which take away from what you're trying to write. We all do it sometimes (I know I do) so just run your posts through a spell-checker and it shouldn't be a major problem afterward.

That's all I can think of really.

Hera
Mar 7th, 2009, 03:18:47 PM
OW is a surprising little dude at times. I really liked how he handled the take over thread :)

Your other chars havent been too active, and for me, OW is the only one who really stands out to me as a constant. However, that could just be that I dont have time to read all your other chars threads, I but always check out the Duro for some reason. :)

ps) I dont get time to read the other RP realms, so Im just referring to the SW chars.