PDA

View Full Version : News on the Pirates....

Nya Halcyon
Feb 26th, 2009, 02:15:54 PM
.... okay, since the Black Bloods are largely inactive these days, I'm asking leave to be allowed to take over their headquarters for the use by the Bounty Hunters Guild, and claim the capture of their captain and ship in Darven's name.

Since Kvettch and Dar are both RPed by me - I'm allowing Dar to capture Kvettch :rolleyes and will RP that at some point, I promise. Right now we simply need their place, tho.

Basically, the BHG isn't a group but it's in need of an IC headquarter, and since we've got the Black Bloods HQ sitting there I figured it would be an excellent plot-twist to explain the BHG using it due to Dar cleaning it of pirate scum.

Any objections?

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 26th, 2009, 02:25:45 PM
Yes, I have an objection!!!! Kvettch is mine!!! I love him!!! :love

:: snurfles her little guy ::

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 26th, 2009, 02:27:26 PM
booo, attachments don't work :cry

http://www.hudsonleickfan.com/cm/albums/misc/gfd_l1.jpg

Nya Halcyon
Feb 26th, 2009, 02:29:56 PM
Well if that's the case - it could always have been you who put the bounty out on him so Dar would have brought him to you....

;)

Aurelias Kazaar
Feb 26th, 2009, 03:22:29 PM
No objections, just a question. Why not have a semi-base on Nar Shaddaa? Isn't that where the old guild had their headquarters? Or is that why we don't want that. Because it connects to the 'old guild'?

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 26th, 2009, 03:32:48 PM
IIRC the Black Bloods were based from Nar Shaddaa.

Aurelias Kazaar
Feb 26th, 2009, 03:37:35 PM
Based on the wiki entry ( http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=The_Black_Bloods) it is. I like it.:)

Nya Halcyon
Feb 26th, 2009, 03:56:34 PM
I figured Nar Shaddaa is too overrun by people. Having some place that's not easy to access and not commonly known would work better.

maybe it's just my pirate mentality talking, still....

I'nu
Feb 26th, 2009, 04:01:00 PM
A pirate's mind is not too different than a hunters.

Nya Halcyon
Feb 26th, 2009, 04:04:07 PM
Yeah, besides, the HQ of the BHG isn't some place anyone would simply be able to walk into....