PDA

View Full Version : Update please

Tiberius Anar
Feb 15th, 2009, 06:10:18 AM
Hello all.

I know that I have been away a ridiculously long time. It wasn't a planned absence (obviously), a combination of job-hunting and settling into the job I finally got rather shoved everything else out. Since I've been gone so long I could do with an update of what has been happening and some indication of whether or not I can still use Anar since I am pretty sure that things have moved on significantly and, what with not being here, Anar's part in all of that will have fallen through.

That brings me to the apology bit of this message. My apologies for disappearing and, if as a result of this, people were inconvenienced and stories harmed, my apologies for that, too.

Anar

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 15th, 2009, 09:07:41 AM
No apologies necessary!! You're back and that's all the matters :hug

Good to hear you've got yourself a job and whatnot, too :)

As for what's been happening, let me think here. Miranda was made Empress finally, Tear is back and wreaking havoc as usual, Valten is the head of the Inquisitors still, and Esalis is playing her own games here and there.

As for the state of things, this thread (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19100) was started to see what we could do to make life and times harder and more frustrating. Lots of good ideas tossed about.

Hope this helps :)

Tiberius Anar
Feb 16th, 2009, 07:19:02 AM
Ta. Love the picture, Azetbur.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 16th, 2009, 09:06:46 AM
Why thank you :)

Karl Valten
Feb 18th, 2009, 03:03:34 PM
Anar is back?!!!! :eee