PDA

View Full Version : Redencion House continuing PLOT

Anna Fernandez
Feb 10th, 2009, 02:34:37 AM
Here I am jotting some notes down.

Anna - Going to get some fighting time. She's going to have to kick some ass. But its hard to fight with a "turn things into ice" power without killing people. I have some ideas.

Celebration dinner after Anna is awarded the charity money for Redencion House. Woohoo! Takes place day after "Charity dinner"

Timeline:

Day 1 of gang stuff
Anna and Jamie accosted - Anna talks to Jake and Jamie - Anna talks to Feral - Jake and Aidan go out and talk to La Raza - Anna goes to charity dinner with Feral I mean Apollos - Gets awarded some money yeaaaaah

Day 2
Anna picks up Tess on the side of the road, brings her back to Redencion House - Celebration Dinner with House guests (Tess, Jake, Feral, Jamie, Aidan, Chelsea and NPC Ronnie [Vipul welcome as is Dee]) - then altercation at the House afterwards ! Vandals! Skirmish time, should be fun.

I'm not sure where Ash and Cameron fit into this timeline. Guys/Gals?

Day 3
no plans. Perhaps nothing.

Would like to do a "training" session with Jake, Aidan and Jamie in the backyard. There will be some tension between Jake and Anna about Apollos.

And then La Raza will move in on Three Elevens territory, but it won't go as smoothly as Aidan and Jake hope. Redencion House will be sort of caught in the middle. BIG FIGHT HAPPENS. I imagine that Brotherhood elements will be the cause of some of the fighting.

THEN after that is resolved there is more. We were playing with the idea of the Mutant Registration Act nationwide, but it will not get passed federally. California, however, with the uptick of gang violence related to mutants, will pass their own, state mutant reg act.

And then the good stuff really starts. :D

Anna Fernandez
Feb 15th, 2009, 10:07:21 PM
Day 2 will be pushed out, as other threads are happening. Picket Fenced Illusions, and The Magical Journey Home From School will be taking place after Day 1 and before Day 2, so Day 2 will end up being at least Day 4. :p

Kale
Feb 16th, 2009, 12:39:59 AM
Dang, I completely missed this thread of plotting goodness until today! :eek

Yeah, Droo and I have some big plans for a big night of terror... with gang fights, mutant riots, and Sentinels. ;)

It'll be an epidemic of violence across southern Los Angeles, and it could easily comprise multiple threads - different vignettes of people all trying to survive the night. Obviously, major stuff will be going down at Redencion House, but there'll be plenty of carnage to go around.

Anna Fernandez
Feb 16th, 2009, 12:46:00 AM
Sentinels are much futher down the line though. ;)

Sorsha Kasajian
Feb 16th, 2009, 01:41:59 PM
Nicole is finally at the house, but hasn't met anyone yet besides Jacob. And he's currently lost OOC due to BSG. :p

Alec Goreman
Feb 16th, 2009, 01:43:35 PM
Anna - Going to get some fighting time. She's going to have to kick some ass. But its hard to fight with a "turn things into ice" power without killing people.

Hi there! Anna, if you need sombody to face off against ...well, Alec's just landed in LA, courtesy of Hurucan ...or, at least, he's landed in the 'States, and will be in LA pretty soon. Hopefully, he'll be teaching the nippers at one of the local High Schools.

What I'm trying to say is, I think we can easily find a way for Alec and Anna to end up in a fight. Alec is a hydrokinetic, so he'll be able to manipulate the ice and not get killed ^^ It may be a good opportunity for him to practice his thermokinesis, too.

Anyways, if you're interested, I'll be more than happy to set something up with you!

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 22nd, 2010, 12:31:02 AM
Bumping this one as well, for ease of finding.