PDA

View Full Version : WoD - On the Set

Christina Melvoin
Feb 6th, 2009, 03:23:52 PM
:: Christina sits next to Emily in folding director's chairs, sttealing one last sip of ginger beer before the segment gets rolling. The crew are visible wandering in the background ::

"Are we on?"

:: She fidgets and sets her drink on the table ::

Emily Devereaux
Feb 6th, 2009, 03:37:03 PM
The crew was busy finishing up 'Fiona's' apartment for a fight segment. Parts of the set were being replaced with breakaway walls and floor paneling.

"Why are you so nervous, luv?" quipped Emily as their interviewer, Scott Allen, took a seat across from the ladies and mumbled a polite apology while going through his notes. He was sent by FOX to interview the pair for the upcoming season 2 DVD release of World of Darkness Chronicles - Chicago Nights.

Christina Melvoin
Feb 6th, 2009, 03:44:57 PM
"Who me?" she said huskily, lacing her fingers with Emily's. Em knew how excited she was to be back, after the long absence from shooting.

Emily Devereaux
Feb 6th, 2009, 03:51:16 PM
She gave Christina a devious look as Scott's cameraman focused the camera on the pair, ensuring that they were the only ones in the shot.

"We good?" Scott asked.

"Yeah," said the cameraman lazily.

"OK, we're ready." Scott was scratched his head with the end of the pencil, still undecided where to begin. He was a up and coming young buck within FOX and the producers felt that it was time to challenge their protege with something simple.

"Where did you want to begin?" she teased, knowing that the poor man was still a bit flustered. Emily had heard through the grapevine that she and her partner would be breaking him in today.

Christina Melvoin
Feb 6th, 2009, 04:00:02 PM
:: Scott cleared his thoat and fished for the questions ::

Q - What's it like being on the same set together again?

"I thought it would never happen. The network canceled us after season 2, and seperate projects have kept us apart til now."

Emily Devereaux
Feb 6th, 2009, 04:14:32 PM
"But thanks to the fans who were outraged over what happened to Fiona, they demanded a resolution! The poor execs were besides themselves with all the emails and petitions! That was all the fans could talk about at San Diego ComiCon was that awful cancellation that blindsided us. If we would have known ahead of time, we would have re-shot the ending. Course, things have a way of working out, eh?" She smiled at Christina before taking a sip of water to refresh her throat.

Christina Melvoin
Feb 7th, 2009, 10:03:35 AM
:: Christina grinned back and looked into the camera again ::

"Yes!!! Thanks to all of you, the show's alive again, and ever better, we're on HBO Friday nights."

Emily Devereaux
Feb 9th, 2009, 09:45:15 AM
"Which was a brilliant move, honestly. There's only so much you can really explore about the world of Vampires, Werewolves and Immortals on network T.V. without having the freedom to visually express how dark such a show like ours is. Cussing aside," she laughed, "showing how bloody the battle is in Chicago will be an interesting change."

Valerie Alterson
Feb 17th, 2009, 01:05:08 PM
:: Valerie walks into camera a few feet away, grins, and sashays up behind them ::

"Can you Fucking believe this???!!!!"

:glomp

:: Wrapping an arm around each of them, she hugs them close so that the trio is cheek to cheek with eachother, and she mugs happily into the camera ::

"The Band Is Back Together!!!" :D

:: Then she looked at Scott ::

"Hey, this is DVD. I'm allowed to say Fuck, right?

Emily Devereaux
Feb 20th, 2009, 02:37:06 PM
Scott looked perplexed and a complete loss of words.

Emily shoved her co-star away playfully but rolled her eyes at the vulgarity. "They can probably censor it out."

Christina Melvoin
Mar 7th, 2009, 10:32:25 AM
(The scene jumps, during which the trio lost focus on the interview and dissolved into silliness )

Q - How did Brigid end up becoming a cast regular in season two? And wasn't she suppose to be a Villain?

"That is true." Christina laughed, poking at Val.

Valerie Alterson
Mar 7th, 2009, 10:41:24 AM
"I was suppose to be the biker bitch from hell that rolls into town to kick Michele's ass. :P There are a few alternative scenes between Emily on the DVD where I'm bad to the bone, and some sword rehearsal between us. Those were fun."

Emily Devereaux
Mar 13th, 2009, 09:00:51 AM
Emily blushed and had to hide her face. "Oh gods! Those were embarrassing times! The producers thought I should learn swordplay at the rate of Michele. I went in with zero knowledge of what to do with a bloody sword. So when you see me screwing up, it wasn't acting at all!"