PDA

View Full Version : BN Duro (Duros) Take Over discussion. (Members please read)

O.W. Outcast
Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:15:22 AM
Okay this is the Idea Ladies and gents, more ladies then gents but we still got a few gents about. I had a Idea a very long time ago about BN controling the Duros shipyards. This Idea wasn't very well defined until I chatted it up with Mira, Sorsha, and Dru. So here it goes and if I forget anything Mister Dru will fill it in.

Reasons for the take over:

1. It's OW home world and he would like to have the underworld and some of the legit business under his control as it once was before the imperials took the control of the planet.

2. Duros had major exports of ships and tech before the Imperials took ahold of it. The imps basically forced the ship yards closed do to take of most of there natural resources and forcing them into competion with correllia. Yet as I see it BN needs a ship yard or yards because ships are big business.

How we might go about it:

There is allot of tension between the duro's and the imperials over the fact that well Duros has no business to speak of at the moment. So in steps the BN and are very secret Imperial conections.

The first part is to get the Duro's to realize they need some Imperial support. This will seem a near impossible feat but we are criminals and we are netorious for forcing people into situations they rather not be in.

Simply put we will covertly attack parts of Urrdorf City one of the smallest orbital cities above Duros. One of the Idea's is to pay off some pirates to do attack runs on the city. We as an organization will be setting this up as well as the negotiations that will happen between the imps and the duro people.

The end result:

If everything goes to plan we will pay the Imps a portion of the profits of the yards as they are reopened. Also getting some resources diverted to Duros via the imperials help. Us as a group will make major bank for are controling shares and we will also have a new legit business under are control.

Please share your Ideas and discusions.

Droo
Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:28:57 AM
Since Duro needs resources to get back into business, perhaps this can be a two-pronged plan. What if the Black Nebula also manage to strike up a deal with a planet that is in need of a profit boost in the wake of intergalactic recession; we secure the trade routes, Duro and "Planet X" form a fruitful business relationship, with the Nebula taking a healthy cut.

The only issue that remains is which planet could be "Planet X"?

Xel-Naga
Feb 4th, 2009, 08:01:16 PM
I really like this idea. BN needs some activity.