PDA

View Full Version : New Character for the KA

Droo
Feb 1st, 2009, 03:46:55 PM
I still have access to this place so I might as well abuse it!

So, I've made a new character (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/member.php?u=4600). He's a slave. Primitive. Cannot speak basic. He also has crude Force potential. And, as stated in the title, I'd really like him to become a part of this group.

Naturally, the problem is how to begin, and I had a couple of ideas. First was to have the slave ship crash on Onderon and he could escape into the wilds. Second, there was the idea that perhaps he could be brought into Onderon as a slave, although whether or not Onderon has an active slave trade(legally or illegally), I've not a clue. Both of these routes would require someone from the KA to discover him, as it were, which led me to another idea that perhaps someone could be actually captured by slavers and consequently encounter him in this way.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'm ready to listen and am eager to get started. Thanks!

Razielle Alastor
Feb 1st, 2009, 07:17:37 PM
Damnit Droo..:twak

I don't think I'll be allowed to have Raz carted off with slavers, as fun as that sounds. :(

But, awesome that you are going to play with us! :D:D:D

I'll give it some thought!

Megaera
Feb 1st, 2009, 07:18:53 PM
Now, Meg here... There's a whole 'nother story. :D:D:D

Droo
Feb 1st, 2009, 09:02:16 PM
Been reading up on Meg. First of all, I have to say all your writing with her is absolutely superb. Very sensual!

Secondly, I think given her upbringing with the Nightsisters, she'd find it easier than most to comprehend where this primitive character of mine is coming from with his tribal upbringing. However, her views on men may prove a little... inhibiting for him! :uhoh

On top of that, we need to work around the fact that she's on Dathomir and was last seen fawning over some Tristan dude. I shall not play second fiddle to a man called Tristan! :shakefist

But seriously though, if you're interested with Megaera - great stuff! :)

Tristan Alastor
Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:28:38 AM
What is it with people trying to steal my women?! :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:59:53 PM
Wait, is Meg a part of KA? O_o

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:00:51 PM
Nope, she is not.

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:02:25 PM
Ok then that probably wouldn't help Droo's character get to be a part of KA then.

LD just bought a slave. Maybe she'll buy another one to keep the first one company. ;) Use them like bookends or something.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:03:32 PM
Stop collecting secret apprentices :shakefist [/salem]

Lilaena De'Ville
Feb 2nd, 2009, 04:04:26 PM
Gotta catch them all!

Miranda Tarkin
Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:36:19 AM
Pika?

:mischief

The Vilissar Twins
Feb 4th, 2009, 01:27:54 AM
Stop collecting secret apprentices :shakefist [/salem]

:p :p You're one to talk.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 4th, 2009, 06:20:36 AM
Everyone knows about all of my apprentices...

:mischief

Razielle Alastor
Feb 7th, 2009, 10:34:03 AM
Hey wait... who says Meg isn't going to secretly take over all? :twak

Droo
Feb 7th, 2009, 05:42:00 PM
It's cool, Holly and Kale have come to the rescue. Hopefully, this dude will be amongst the ranks of you lot soon enough, and then... >D