PDA

View Full Version : Aestiva

Aestiva Ni'Liatoth
Jan 30th, 2009, 11:40:38 AM
I don't know what to do with her, so this thread is a cry for help.

Razielle Alastor
Jan 30th, 2009, 11:55:00 AM
Well.. you could always send her back to Hapes to confirm for the Queen Mother that Tristan is:

'alive and well and just off on an extended hunting trip, and could not be located in time to make the transport, but sends his love'

>D

Aestiva Ni'Liatoth
Jan 30th, 2009, 12:29:50 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand.

Tiber Cyn
Jan 30th, 2009, 01:35:23 PM
We don't know Tristan is alive we where stepping on to many feet with that thread so we ended it. It didn't happen Raz we have no clue where tristan went or weather he is alive or not.

From my IC perspective my Char is over joyed that we don't know. lol

Razielle Alastor
Jan 30th, 2009, 10:30:29 PM
I'm afraid I don't understand.
It was 'like so' in quotation marks because that is what Aestiva would be told, by Salem to say, as per the Bring Me The Head Of Ishara thread. (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18801) We already mentioned as much in the thread in posts #11-13.

If you're not aware, while you were gone we had Salem and Raz get Aestiva under their thumb (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18214), so to speak, in a very do what you are told or else, be good and get rewarded, sort of way.

By my earlier post, I was suggesting that maybe you might like to continue with that path by having Aestiva return to Hapes with Raz and LD in the Bring Me The Head Of Ishara thread, since she is the Hapan Ambassador.

We don't know Tristan is alive we where stepping on to many feet with that thread so we ended it. It didn't happen Raz we have no clue where tristan went or weather he is alive or not.

From my IC perspective my Char is over joyed that we don't know. lol
For the record, I never said it was stepping on anyone's feet.

I asked how Aestiva knew where he had gone. I didn't know if you guys were going to have it where Tristan had told Aestiva his plans before shuffling off to Dathomir, or whatforth. I was only asking because as far as I knew, Tristan had just disappeared, without telling even Raz.

It was just a question. I was curious. I did not mean for you to stop the thread. :\

Aestiva Ni'Liatoth
Feb 12th, 2009, 11:52:28 AM
Not quite sure at all what to do with her at this point. It's No one's fault herel, she's just not clicking for me.

I'm keeping her on Onderon until I can find a storyline to latch onto.

edit - alright, the only thing I can think of to do is if KA turns her into a sleeper assassin. I don't know if that will fit into the storyline you're planning at all.

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 12th, 2009, 01:18:09 PM
What do you *want* to do with her? What kind of role would you like to see her in?

Aestiva Ni'Liatoth
Feb 12th, 2009, 01:27:15 PM
I think being a puppet for K.A. would be fun, just as I said. :p She is force sensitive, so train her. ;)

Dasquian Belargic
Feb 12th, 2009, 01:30:58 PM
Ok, you want her to be an apprentice to someone.. anyone in particular?

Salem, Razielle and Lilaena are the current members capable of training I think.

Aestiva Ni'Liatoth
Feb 12th, 2009, 01:46:22 PM
I choose Razzy brat. :lol

Razielle Alastor
Feb 14th, 2009, 03:16:45 PM
You have chosen....wisely.

:D

Love to, dear.