PDA

View Full Version : Rattling a few Rebel nerves

R. S. Esalis
Jan 27th, 2009, 07:30:31 PM
I think it's high time we pulled a Wrath of Khan on the Dauntless. For too long she's been a non-entity of sorts, and we need to pull her away from wherever it is that the good General Dan has been hiding her. Not only have I lost one of my agents to defection, but through certain channels it's become known to me that our own esteemed Colonel Karrnage was kidnapped by Dan's Lupine companion.

How feasible would you guys think it'd be for us to commandeer a Rebel strike cruiser and make this happen? We don't need to actually retrieve anyone, though rebel prisoners are always a plus. Just an unsuspecting strike that comes out of nowhere and puts a dent in Rebel morale.

Karl Valten
Jan 27th, 2009, 07:44:25 PM
Speaking of which, my dear Director. We have recovered some very interesting recordings from three of our seekers leading to several....unsettling....revelations.

Perhaps we had best speak in private m'lady? :D

I am sure we can find the Dauntless

R. S. Esalis
Jan 27th, 2009, 08:49:46 PM
Delightful! Would you like this meeting to be a planning stage for this offensive?

I'm not telling Charley about this at all, except to point him to the thread when it gets started (since I'm curious as to what he'll do when having this sprung on him).

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 28th, 2009, 02:23:25 AM
Ooooh...

p.s. is Esalis thinking about Arya at all? ...:D

Nya Halcyon
Jan 30th, 2009, 05:02:47 PM
Ohhh fun. Can I be of use somehow? I mean in one of my Imp incarnations? I haven't done anything with Jekaan and Qourr for a while, not since the Gambling thread Imp aspect died *ogles Karlikins grumpily*

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Feb 4th, 2009, 12:35:12 PM
Any help is appreciated. I do know that I was hoping for the leader of this strike force to be a bit on the unstable side. When I get more time, I'll explain more.

R. S. Esalis
Feb 4th, 2009, 08:27:56 PM
Esalis has most certainly not forgotten about Arya, and is in fact taking steps to rectify the problem of her wayward Loveloxx >D

Ok.

Now, whoever gets put in charge, I was hoping would have a small bit of history - in some form - with Dan and s'Il due to this thread (http://75.126.43.122/forum/showthread.php?t=17429&page=6), starting on post 107. I was thinking a survivor who had witnessed what s'Il and Dan did, escaped the destruction of the Corvus, then went into a sort of downward spiral after that. In and out of Imperial VA hospitals, the whole shebang.

Esalis will have given him this command because she suspects that he's so bent on revenge that he'll do anything to hurt Dan, s'Il, or both. She doesn't expect him to come away from this alive, but what happens to him at the end of it all is totally up to whoever wants to play him.

Any thoughts and/or takers?