PDA

View Full Version : So then, Miss Tagge, got any plans for our honeymoon yet?

Yeart Quenn
Jan 21st, 2009, 04:08:25 PM
Since dear Miranda is going to turn my charming offer down in the near future (or actually, past, at least IC) I was rather hoping we could pick up where I left it off with her. If you're willing. I do come with a nice dowry and all ;)

Sanya Tagge
Jan 21st, 2009, 04:26:51 PM
I expect to be wooed, Moff Quenn. I won't be won without significant.. endeavour and exertion on your part ;)

Miranda Tarkin
Jan 21st, 2009, 06:32:38 PM
I apologize ahead of time for this one >_>

Yeart Quenn
Jan 24th, 2009, 03:06:50 PM
Whatever do you mean by that?!?

And Sanya, dear..... how about I have an even bigger ship built for you than that awful little thing Miranda got? My telbun always says that women are all about big size... *wink wink*

Although of course I suppose I could find a way to ... exert myself in some endeavour... maybe if we were to meet in my quarters one night, I could prove to you how much I have to offer... in that way. ;)

Sorsha Kasajian
Jan 26th, 2009, 12:28:57 PM
"She'd be delighted!!!" :D

:: gives Sanya a nudge towards Yeart ::

"Have fun, Sanya!!!" :lol

Sanya Tagge
Jan 31st, 2009, 11:10:26 AM
I'm beginning to think you're all bark and no bite, Moff Quenn :mneh

Yeart Quenn
Feb 23rd, 2009, 04:14:24 PM
That's because we haven't been alone together yet, cireatch! :p

There's always people who can't stand the sight of the blood and mess; I learned the hard way that it's no good to bite someone in public - at least not in the places I like to sink my teeth in.

Park Kraken
Feb 23rd, 2009, 08:47:09 PM
Work first. Honeymoon later.

*Pokes Quinn*

Go post lazymoffbutt.

Nya Halcyon
Feb 24th, 2009, 03:16:20 PM
[Moff Quenn mode]

Now just look at this spoilsport... you, mah dear admiral, need to learn when to let your trousers down....

[/Moff Quenn mode]