PDA

View Full Version : Darkest Days - Sacrifice

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:41:43 PM
http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19023

Ok... I need to know who's coming with me to free Dasquian and NO ... NO Kazaar. Seriously. Grace wouldn't want him anywhere near this mission IC. Sorry Taylor ;)

Dasq has everything set up nicely .. and to give you an idea of where this is taking place:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Monument_Plaza

So, I think a good way to introduce the troops is everyone calling in that their in position, using their code names all Spy like, to set up the Rebel presence, and of course, much Grace brooding. :D

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:43:14 PM
The trial is taking place inside the Senate Hall, but Dasq will be lead out into the Plaza itself soon. I'll drop in another post (with Dashiel), just to set some more of the scene outside, and then the rest of you guys are good to join.

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:44:58 PM
Oh well ... :p Yes I forgot that part.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:55:50 PM
Jane is in :)

Do youneed her to use some of her special skills? Or to have already used them (i.e. scouting out the area and drawing a map or?)

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:56:20 PM
Ok... I need to know who's coming with me to free Dasquian and NO ... NO Kazaar. Seriously. Grace wouldn't want him anywhere near this mission IC. Sorry Taylor ;)

No problem. :)

If E/M volunteer for it (and I don't know if thwy will with Toxicity going on), we can probably tie that into our stuff a bit too.

No sorry needed...but if Gracey really wanted th'mission t'work she'd ask Kazaar t'come 'long.

;) :p

Dashiel Starborn
Jan 18th, 2009, 03:57:35 PM
I'll mention that Jane has done some scouting in my post ;)

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 18th, 2009, 04:16:52 PM
I'm in....

Dashiel Starborn
Jan 18th, 2009, 04:29:32 PM
Alright, I posted. Jane, you're good to go ;)

I think it's safe to assume that we are divided into at least two parties.

One will be in one of the towers surrounding the plaza, positioned to allow for a sniper attack. The second will be on the ground, which would be where Dash is - though don't feel you have to be where he and Jane are, spreading out makes sense. They would be relying on the snipers, I guess, to provide first a diversion and second support and cover as they attempt to extract Dasquian from amongst the chaos that will surely ensue.

Feel free to place yourself wherever you think your character would be suited to best. Assume that we are at least basically familiar with the territory, thanks either to Jane's intelligence briefing or your character having previously visited the area (perhaps as a tourist :mneh).

I think we have about 30 mins before the Senate Hall trial is concluded and Dasquian is brought out to the shielded platform, so get ready :D

As an aside, there will be some NPC.. er, rioting at some point, to provide us with some extra help ;)

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2009, 04:53:20 PM

No problem. :)

If E/M volunteer for it (and I don't know if thwy will with Toxicity going on), we can probably tie that into our stuff a bit too.

No sorry needed...but if Gracey really wanted th'mission t'work she'd ask Kazaar t'come 'long.

;) :p

Nope if he was here too, it would fail. So hath written Dani and Jen :p

Estelle Russard
Jan 18th, 2009, 05:22:49 PM
I think it may confuddle up the timeline if Estelle and Mili are involved as Toxicity is all happening around the same time I believe.

Jane Starborn
Jan 18th, 2009, 05:33:38 PM
I have posted. :) Tried not to get too carried away with the contents of Jane's head. Though I'm sure I will at some point. :)

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2009, 06:10:19 PM
Ok Kyran you post next :) then i'll go

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2009, 06:10:58 PM
Charles is away for the weekend but I guess she will probably be with Kyran, when she gets back..

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 18th, 2009, 08:06:42 PM
Oh yes! :) I forgot!

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 18th, 2009, 09:42:24 PM
I has had a little too much to drink this evening to be posting anything worthwhile.

I will endeavor to post something tomorrow.

Edit: Also not sure when Charley is getting back... but want to talk to her about a couple things before posting, as I had a couple ideas for an intro to this thread, that want to see if can still use.

Charlotte Tur'enne
Jan 20th, 2009, 01:05:35 AM
I'm back! :D

And yes...yes I suppose I am stuck with Mr. Grumpy err...Ky. (toss me an email or something, deary. We'll figure out this fancy intro you want to make)

One will be in one of the towers surrounding the plaza, positioned to allow for a sniper attack

:p You did that just for me, didn'tja?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 21st, 2009, 04:10:54 AM
Great posts, guys :)

Sassypants.. you're up!

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 21st, 2009, 09:19:44 AM
You could at least try not to call me that when I'm trying to save your ass :mad

I'll post today if I can :)

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 21st, 2009, 10:04:26 AM
Yes... You should call her Mrs. Sassypants...

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 21st, 2009, 01:11:18 PM
Sorry, Mrs. Sassypants Girlscout. Won't do it again, Mrs. Sassypants Girlscout. :mneh

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 21st, 2009, 06:31:05 PM
Tell me again why I'm coming after you? I'm feeling heartless ...

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 21st, 2009, 06:32:11 PM
Because life would be so dull without me :)

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 21st, 2009, 06:44:57 PM
:: taps a finger against chin ::

... not sure if that is enough reason.

Captain Untouchable
Jan 21st, 2009, 06:49:23 PM
Because you want to don't want his secret pre-reset hair treatment recipe to go to the grave with him?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 22nd, 2009, 01:09:12 PM
So this thread might not be happening at all. we'll see.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:52:43 PM
I'm confused...isn't this thread already happening? O_o

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:55:56 PM
Yes but it might be closed/deleted depending on certain discussions.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 22nd, 2009, 04:16:35 PM
O_o oh okaaaaay

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 23rd, 2009, 12:40:59 AM
It's a long story >_>

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 24th, 2009, 06:53:07 PM
Crisis averted. Proceed as instructed.

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2009, 12:33:04 AM
So I am up right? :)

:: cue somber face ::

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 25th, 2009, 06:01:43 AM
Yes you is up.

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2009, 11:11:35 AM
Posted! Bow before my awesome spying makeup ability!

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 25th, 2009, 11:20:28 AM
Oh Grace.. you have really let yourself go

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2009, 11:40:37 AM
... what, I am no longer good enough for you? hrmp

and it's MAKE-UP! You were the one that made us be pimps once. Badly dressed pimps!

:: mutters about beehive wigs ::

:x

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 25th, 2009, 11:46:09 AM
So, your main point of contention is not that we were pimps, but that we were badly dressed pimps? *smirks*

Grace Van-Derveld
Jan 25th, 2009, 11:55:26 AM
Well, if we were awesomely dressed pimps, I would complain less, yes :p

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 25th, 2009, 03:21:08 PM
Why I use dye. Helluva lot easier than wearin' wigs. :p

P.S. You guys did look pretty awful as pimps :lol

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 26th, 2009, 10:33:31 PM
just wondered if we were going with a posting order for this or just kinda going with the flow, using common sense of course?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 27th, 2009, 05:06:52 AM
Go with the flow pretty much!

Jane Starborn
Jan 28th, 2009, 12:19:53 AM
Um I was just going to ask when I'm supposed to post next... I'm sort of waiting for Dashiel to post? So no posting order?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 28th, 2009, 05:10:23 AM
If you feel you have something to contribute, by all means do. I'm going to try and get a couple posts in at some point today.

Kyran O'Hurn
May 24th, 2009, 02:23:16 PM
Just wondering what the location of everyone is?

Just wondering, since the way that I read Jane's post it was like Ky and Grace were in the same building now, which I didn't think they were.

Just want to get an idea of where everyone is at so I can post.

Lilaena De'Ville
May 24th, 2009, 02:58:07 PM
I was going off of what the preceding post to mine said - that Grace had run into a building that had a rebel sniper on the roof.

I can edit. *shrug* :)

Kyran O'Hurn
May 24th, 2009, 06:11:02 PM
*rereads*

Woops... missed that...

Never mind then...

Though the way I had it in my head Ky and Charley were on the opposite side of where Grace would have been running. My thinking is that she was running after the guards who were taking Dasq who would have been dragging him the opposite way of the snipers.

Rossos is the one that wrote the part about the sniper, so not sure if he meant rebel sniper or one of the Inq (I think they're Inq vs being regular Imp) snipers.

Just trying to figure it all out cause one way Ky would run into Grace and the other way he's just be making a run for it so just want to make sure I have it all straight before I post.

Grace Van-Derveld
Jun 4th, 2009, 04:07:09 PM
I figured I was on the other side of you guys as well. Be easier to have everyone fanned out ya know?

I kinda have an idea of what to post after our OOC discussion in the main forum. Just trying to figure out the specifics