PDA

View Full Version : Fleet Status

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 14th, 2009, 10:58:59 AM
Is there a list anywhere of the ships or fleet size for the Navy?

Also last time I was around this place all us fleeters were trying to come up with some rules or another. Are there fleet guidelines or are we back to common sense fleet RPing?

Karl Valten
Jan 14th, 2009, 11:14:51 AM
Gods, common sense is definitely the rule of thumb for fleeting around here. As long as there is open communication between those involved in a thread and the fair play rules are followed, then we usually don't have much of a problem.

I don't know if the Alliance has a list of ships in the fleet out. We do have one over at the Imp Forums.

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 14th, 2009, 11:33:43 AM
Oh thank the heavens...

Fleet rules sucked... only reason ever had to do it was the bone heads who couldn't figure out how to the whole common sense thing...

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:58:09 PM
Far as I know, there is no thread here detailing the Alliance fleet.

It's safe to assume though that our fleet is fairly small and most definitely out-dated, when compared with the Imperial navy.

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 14th, 2009, 12:59:40 PM
Quite...

*has his secretary start pulling info sheets* :p

Charlotte Tur'enne
Jan 14th, 2009, 01:14:17 PM
*baps Ky*

:grumble

Karl Valten
Jan 14th, 2009, 08:25:10 PM
Yo-HA, I found it!

http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Star_Wars_Ships_(by_Class )

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 14th, 2009, 08:57:02 PM
Well that is mighty helpful.

Thank ya...

Now I just need the other information that is coming to me, and I shall have my homework for the weekend...

Karl Valten
Jan 14th, 2009, 09:01:06 PM
Disregard some of the bits on the Inquisitoriate vessels, I need to re-write those designs in accordance with the current timeline (and to have the designs actually make logical sense)

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 14th, 2009, 09:08:42 PM
*disregards*

Reshmar
Jan 14th, 2009, 10:21:57 PM
Greetings. I am Admiral Reshmar and yes we have a list but only a rough guide. The few Alliance fleeters we have active generally operate with small Task groups consisting ot between 8 and 16 ships. depending on class and need. As for fleet status As of 36 months post Endor We are battered beaten and genrally hiding out. A few small raiding groups are active agains Imperial shipping, but we have lost the last 5 major offensives due to a leak in our Command sturcture.

As for fleet ing what position are you looking for in the fleet?
pretty much about anything is open. just dont expect a massive fleet or many big ships. Most of our fleet consists of old beaten up frigates and vettes. mabye a heavy cruiser or two. I will Im you with a list of the fleet as we know it right now. Basiclly its a list of ships used in rps and the groups a few of us have made for our own sims.

If you have any questions just ask me. I have had intermitant net access as of late but im always close bye. may take a day or two for me to get with you.

Karl Valten
Jan 14th, 2009, 10:32:38 PM
If anything, I also possess the rank of Admiral-of-the-Fleet with the Empire so I can always help out as well, though my time is a bit limited.

I do have a rebel Captain who is out and about raiding the military supply lines along the corellian trade spine, though that group is far from alliance command and a bit.....detached....for lack of a better word.

Kyran O'Hurn
Jan 15th, 2009, 04:16:36 PM
As I PMed back to Reshmar. Not sure where I would slot in (and not with Ky, with another character).

I'm not new to fleet RPing by any means, just trying to get a feel for the status of the fleets around here... as things have changed drastically since the last time I was around and fleeting...