PDA

View Full Version : Master

Shianni Hord
Jan 11th, 2009, 08:40:14 PM
So, I hope I put this in the right place...if not I'm sorry. I'm looking for a master.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 12th, 2009, 10:29:50 PM
A master!

I'm sure we can find you one :)

Kale
Jan 13th, 2009, 01:15:59 AM
(Rows and rows of Jedi masters suddenly rush toward the screen, Matrix-style) ;)

Anything you can tell us about your character? Species, age, history, personality? We can figure out a lot of details as we go, but it helps to have something to go on.

Shianni Hord
Jan 13th, 2009, 09:38:17 AM
Shianni is fourteen years old and is a human being. He's very passionate about protecting the galaxy. Since the Empire/Rebellion he's tried to make sure that his friends were kept out of harm's way and unquestioned. He knows there's a bigger purpose out there for him, but doesn't know what it is quite yet.

Shianni Hord is also someone who likes to take leadership from time to time, but if pressured will lose some focus and therein lies his weakness.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 13th, 2009, 10:42:32 AM
That's all cool. But... where is he located? What's currently happening for him? My guess is that he's not capable of getting off-world from wherever he is without help?

Shianni Hord
Jan 13th, 2009, 11:20:30 AM
He is on Tatooine (his home planet) at the moment. He tries to help his friends from time to time but can't help himself because he is currently a slave saddened by this he tries from day to day to help himself find a way off the rock, but is always unsuccessful.

Shianni Hord
Jan 18th, 2009, 12:40:44 PM
Anyone going to take him on?

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2009, 12:43:55 PM
It's a little difficult for any of our Jedi characters to simply "take an apprentice". Our timeline is set two years after the Battle of Endor, with the Galactic Empire having complete dominance over the Galaxy. The Jedi have been all but wiped out and those that remain are hunted mercilessly by the Imperial Inquisitors. For anyone to openly declare themselves a Jedi is tantamount to suicide. Therefore, it's going to be necessary for you to come up with some kind of way for your character to encounter a Jedi or attract their attention, without drawing the attention of the Galactic Empire too.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 18th, 2009, 01:07:19 PM
Or the Alliance, hooking up with the Rebels can get you to the Jedi in short order.

We probably should start setting up some sort of "Jedi school" idea, where the padawans can be trained by all the Knights...? Just throwing out an idea...

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 18th, 2009, 01:09:46 PM
That would be ideal, yes, but obviously we need to find somewhere that would be realistically safe for that kind of place to be based. Even if it's existence and location was known only to the Jedi and the Rebels, it would still be very vulnerable.

Captain Untouchable
Jan 18th, 2009, 01:22:02 PM
What about one of the "stuff of legend" places that are pretty difficult to get to - somewhere like Roon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Roon) or Iego (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Iego) could work. Because of their isolation, even if the Imperials did find you they wouldn't be able to get enough ships there to prevent you all from escaping.

Shianni Hord
Jan 19th, 2009, 10:42:36 AM
I forgot to mention that he's a slave so perhaps the Rebellion getting him to the Order might not be a bad idea as opposed to the Jedi just openly declaring themselves...that would be foolish yes.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 19th, 2009, 12:59:20 PM
Is there any specific reason why the Rebellion would want to free him, aside from that he's a slave? Only there are planets full of slaves throughout the world - and no doubt countless other slaves on Tatooine.

Shianni Hord
Jan 19th, 2009, 03:20:03 PM
He's been displaying some very odd characteristics as of late. His own master/boss is getting kind of worried and does not know what to do, so could he have contacted them and said anything? I'm still working out all the details and this whole talking it out is helping me figure out a good back story too.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 19th, 2009, 05:09:14 PM
Well, maybe he escapes and contacts the Rebellion?

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 19th, 2009, 05:24:17 PM
Hold up, kids. Hold up. I will more than likely be making my way to Tatooine. Any Imps or INQs on my ass will have their ass handed to them if they try any funny stuff. :lol

Tear
Jan 19th, 2009, 06:21:50 PM
o_OThink so? Sounds like a challenge to me.

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 19th, 2009, 06:24:26 PM
-reads again-

You know, I think you're right about that. :p

Corell Capstan
Jan 19th, 2009, 06:26:47 PM
Alright... 'bout time there was some action 'round here :D

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 19th, 2009, 06:29:16 PM
I'd say. I like me some action. ;)

Corell Capstan
Jan 19th, 2009, 06:33:02 PM
Give 'em hell ;)

Tear
Jan 19th, 2009, 07:10:48 PM
Oh noes Cylon! *flees*

Amos Iakona
Jan 19th, 2009, 09:37:46 PM
-reads again-

You know, I think you're right about that. :p

We haven't even -met- yet, and you're lining up trouble to drag me into. |I

:twak

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 20th, 2009, 12:29:09 AM
Do not argue, boy, or trouble will be the least of your worries. :grumble

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 20th, 2009, 09:23:30 AM
Alright... 'bout time there was some action 'round here :D

:rolleyes You just got into a bar fight. What more do you want?

Shianni Hord
Jan 20th, 2009, 11:02:14 AM
Oh boy...why does trouble follow this character in whatever forum I take him into?

Ilias Nytrau
Jan 20th, 2009, 11:16:21 AM
If you are a Jedi, in this day and age, trouble cannot be avoided easily. But at least trouble is fun. :D