PDA

View Full Version : CIS - Funct or Defunct?

Estelle Russard
Jan 7th, 2009, 08:59:11 PM
The Confederacy of Independant Systems - does it still exist in our new Reset? And would that still mean it to include The Hutts, The Cizerack and The Nemoidian Trade Federation?

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 7th, 2009, 09:30:17 PM
Defunct I think but I'm not completely sure.

Darven
Jan 7th, 2009, 11:44:10 PM
The CIS as such fragmented in 23 BBE and the systems were all more or less integrated into the Empire, from what I can see on Wookieepedia. Individual systems held out until 1 BBE - "The Galactic Empire would use the existence of such holdouts as one of several excuses to continue production of various warships for the Imperial Navy". The ones that I can see holding out are Acherin, Mustafar, Enarc, New Plympto, and parts of Geonosis.

I don't think that would have been anything different in our universe, unless someone here used those planets in a thread and rewrote history...

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 8th, 2009, 12:24:10 AM
That group is defunct on the boards, and was not working even before we had the reset. Since the reset it doesn't really make sense, time line wise, though we do have independent systems, like the Carshoulis Cluster, Hutt space, and whatever else there might be written into the canon.

They're just not allied. I'm sure the Empire would squash anything like that they saw forming.

Darven
Jan 8th, 2009, 12:32:47 AM
There was a group here by that name?

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 8th, 2009, 12:38:19 AM
Yeah there was :) After your time. But it was full of alt-alt-alt characters, and imo that doomed it. :) But then, a lot of groups were big and active at one point, and we just didn't always have the membership activity to support them all.

I would like to get the Pride going again. ^_^; At least, to have some more Cizerack politics going on. Not a group, persay, just perhaps some more Ciz characters running around. If anyone was interested. I keep trying to get Charley to bring Keer back.

Hera
Jan 8th, 2009, 07:10:30 PM
I would like to get the Pride going again. ^_^; At least, to have some more Cizerack politics going on. Not a group, persay, just perhaps some more Ciz characters running around. If anyone was interested. I keep trying to get Charley to bring Keer back.

I had hoped the Ciz might be revitalized when we were discussing a Galaxy-wide threat before in an old thread, when Id suggested the Pride. I have always enjoyed the Ciz. Having Keer back would be awesome, yes.

Kajeela is as active as I can get her, given her new reset scenario, but I must admit, it was much easier when she was Kai Ai Ree (sp? I think I got it right).

As for my question regarding the CIS, thanks for the input guys, I will think on't.

Park Kraken
Jan 8th, 2009, 08:23:50 PM
I would be interested in starting a Neimodian with ambitions to restore the Trade Federation to it's former pompt and glory.

Captain Monmoo
Jan 8th, 2009, 10:49:46 PM
mesa no like the trade fed!! :mad

:):):)

Charley
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:30:46 AM
I have gotten more than a few requests to revive Keerrourri so I might go ahead and do that.

Lamar Starworth
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:33:11 AM
If anything happens I'm sure I have a pack of hooligans that can be involved in the politics.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:34:59 AM
Okay so my Keerrourri account lapsed (will re-reg) but I managed to find my old Cirr avatar woo hoo!

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 9th, 2009, 01:26:11 PM
I would be interested in starting a Neimodian with ambitions to restore the Trade Federation to it's former pompt and glory.

Mhmm.

Oh damnit stop putting new character ideas into my head. Something like the Diversity Alliance would be neat, an anti-Human semi-terrorist association..

Hera
Jan 9th, 2009, 07:26:45 PM
I second Dasquians "damnit stop putting new character ideas into my head"
I already held strong on not making a new Sith for the other thread as I had already planned to revive an old char for upcoming use. :| But this show of interest is, well, interesting.. A Diversity Alliance is a good idea, or we could make a group of semi-good guys as with the BH and Sith revival, and a new Empress jumpstarting the Empire to new heights, the righteous are gonna be inundated. Like, say, the Judicial Department or aberrition thereof?:rolleyes

AND..

Im sure Im not alone when I say Im thrilled to see Keer coming back, Charley :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 9th, 2009, 07:45:34 PM
Kajeela should be KAR :(

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 9th, 2009, 07:46:33 PM
I forget what KAR is :huh

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 9th, 2009, 07:50:54 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/archive/forum/showthread.php?threadid=31450

(http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Kei_A%27i_Reei) Kei A'i Reei (http://www.sw-fans.net/wiki/index.php?title=Kei_A%27i_Reei)

Man we used to have a ton of Ciz. :eek

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Jan 9th, 2009, 08:34:56 PM
Oh how I want Keer back! He's such a sexy cat :yum

Freight Train
Jan 9th, 2009, 08:47:17 PM
I always wanted to make a Cizerack. If this takes off I might make one.

Hera
Jan 9th, 2009, 10:19:16 PM
I do miss the KAR Kajeela, tis true. Id change only if I get to keep Aurelias as my new shiney toy.:p