PDA

View Full Version : Character Feedback - check check, one twoSCREEEEEEEEEEEE

Morgan Evanar
Dec 16th, 2008, 11:21:52 PM
In this thread, I would like to solicit constructive or funny feedback regarding the following characters, presented in semi-alphabetical order (its late ok)

Adia Issoris
Milivikal k'Vik
Morgan Evanar
Victer Dejan

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 16th, 2008, 11:28:55 PM
Okay not at work so here are better answers:

1) Morgan Evanar- A character who has been thought out really well and has gone from being 'just' a slicer to a respected Jedi. His interactions with Wyl and great and I can't decide if it's older-younger brotherly or almost (almost) fatherly. Maybe a hybrid of the two. The three redhead sig is great.

2) Adia Issoris- Authoritative, sure of herself and one tough girl. I wouldn't want to hack her off that's for sure. You seem pretty comfortable playing her and, as I'll go into a bit more in a bit, is a credit towards your writing ability. I don't read her stuff enough however, but what I've seen, I like.

3) Milivikal k'Vik- Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. A very fun character to be around. The way you've had her be this 'not quite right' Force User who uses the Force in a way not many do (sound waves, etc) is unique. Her crush on Estelle is great and I love how her interactions are with people. The fact you're comfortable playing female characters is a credit because I know guys (me being one of them) who don't seem to 'get' them correctly. Or at least have a tougher time doing so than normal. Excellent job.

4) Victer Dejan - You know I didn't even know that was you RPing him. I don't know enough about him but what he's a solid read. The 'bastard coated in bastard sauce' sig is funny.

Estelle Russard
Dec 16th, 2008, 11:42:12 PM
I am really enjoying our rp with Mili. She is an 'unknown' to E/K and it is quite a delight getting to know her. Plus, the crush thing is too adorable :D

Adia Issoris - She seems to operate from a standpoint of entitlement to her authority, I guess it is understandable given her background and I really like it.

Morg's sig with the 3 redheads is excellent.

Morgan Evanar
Jan 3rd, 2009, 12:36:27 AM
Bump for further info.