PDA

View Full Version : Re: From Russia with Love.

Varun Petrov
Dec 14th, 2008, 11:43:01 AM
Okay guys I want to bring my new character her to the states with some style. He is a bad guy I've posted his trip from his home town to Moscow. I need some help with his arrival to America. Any thoughts would help.

Thanks.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 15th, 2008, 04:53:32 AM
I have a member of the Brotherhood he could rendezvouz with, if you like?

Varun Petrov
Dec 15th, 2008, 07:00:44 PM
Well he does not know anyone here in the states. . . .but I think it could be interesting. How do you want to do this?

Boulder
Dec 15th, 2008, 07:04:59 PM
If he does not know anyone, then a rendezvous with someone from the Brotherhood would be a recruiting effort on their part, not necessarily because you know them.

Also, what does your character stand for? The Brotherhood is a type of mutant supremacist movement. Would your values be in line with theirs, or would you even care?

Varun Petrov
Dec 17th, 2008, 01:05:15 PM
Well considering his background he would definitely be in line with the brotherhood's motives. Plus with what I have in mind for this character it would be a good thing to have a network like the brotherhood on his side.

Varun Petrov
Jan 3rd, 2009, 10:47:52 PM
Okay guys/gals. I'm about to have Varun on the plane to the U.S. I would like to have an incident in Moscow to show how dangerous he is. This could also give a reason for the Brotherhood to get involved with him.