PDA

View Full Version : Stirring up Trouble.

Boulder
Dec 12th, 2008, 11:06:58 PM
In the coming days / weeks, since the thread seems to be slow, I've decided to take it upon myself to start stirring up trouble. Some posts will be closed, for strictly story purposes, but most will be open to anyone and everyone who decides they want to mix things up a bit, try and be a hero to stop Boulder, try and recruit him for some cause or another, or just want to help cause some mayhem. Regardless, it'll be fun.

Also, since I have no idea who may or may not post, I will leave some time open between posts so that people can interject if they want, but once a day or so has gone by, I'll make another post. Eventually, if nobody posts to get in the way, stop, or otherwise influence Boulder's shenanigans, then he WILL be getting away with whatever it is he's up to: Theft, arson, vandalism, murder, random exploration, or whatever.

I hope to get lots of people interested, and I'm going to come up with several ways for him to be in many different locations, so that geography won't be something hindering anyone from jumping in a thread if they want.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 13th, 2008, 07:14:36 AM
I'l see about tossing in a hero, to give you some opposition ;)