PDA

View Full Version : Sass' Last Stand

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 9th, 2008, 10:43:56 PM
Just a little something I uncovered in a folder - I wrote this back in 2003. It wasn't ever for a roleplay, but... well its interesting! Unfinished as well.

“Ssstop! jIf therrre jisss anjy merrrcjy jin jyou at all, pleassse...” Saa was blubbering. It was sad, really, Sass considered as she looked down at her niece. To think that they were related. Saa obviously took after her mother, that idiot Taataani. She had hoped that the younger female could have been brought around to her point of view. Apparently it was not to be. Not after this, this final betrayal.

“Stop?” Sasseeri laughed, her half breed larynx mewling out a sound not unlike a Gamorrean being roasted alive. She used her free hand to wipe at her eyes, and then hardened, both hands tightening again on the blaster that was pointed at the lesser female.

Full breed, but lesser. The Pride never understood that Cizerack could be whatever they determined themselves to be. The caste system in place was archaic. As a half breed Sasseeri could only succeed off world. And oh, how she had succeeded. CEO of a major security corporation. Vigo of a crime underworld that could take the Pride to it’s knees, should she will it.

Saarrreeaa stiffened as the blaster kissed her temple, but her eyes flicked sideways to the silent and prone body of her manservant, the ever useless Cirrsseetto. Sasseeri pressed the tip of the blaster against her forehead, pushing her head back. “jI wjill not stop. Not untjil you, and everrrythjing you carrre about arrre dead.” She followed Saa’s eyes to the body on the floor and laughed again. “Whjich rrremjinds me.”

The blaster left her forehead and pointed towards Cirr. “Say good-bye to yourrr pjitjiful excuse forrr a manserrrvant. jIt’s a shame, rrreally, jI would have thought that even a Meorrrrrrrrreji could have afforrrded betterrr.” Sasseeri shrugged. “Ah well.” Her finger tightened on the trigger, squeezing -

Saarrreeaa leapt from the chair and knocked her aunt backwards, the blaster bolt flying wide and sizzling into the back of the couch. “Leave hjim alone!” With sharp teeth she bit the hand that held the blaster, raking with extended claws across Sasseeri’s face.

“Bjitch!” Why wouldn’t she just accept that she was beaten? Sasseeri dropped the blaster in momentary pain, and clawed at Saarrreeaa’s face, pushing her away and off of her. “Then you djie fjirrrst!”

Saa fell away, still in pain from the beating she’d already received from Sasseeri’s thugs. She crawled to Cirr’s side, grabbing his shoulders and wrapping her arms around him as best she could. Sasseeri got to her feet, and gripped the blaster once more in an unsteady and bleeding hand, drawing it to bear on the two.

“Cjirrrrrrsssssseetto, jI love jyou...” Saarrreeaa whispered into his droopy ear, feeling the ragged breaths underneath her as his body moved with each painful exhalation. She laid her face alongside his, tears finally dripping down, mingling with the blood on his cheek.

Two forrr one. Sasseeri pulled the trigger, the green bolt streaking towards the beaten Saarrreeaa and burning a hole in her back. “See you jin hell, bjitch.” Her niece’s body jerked as the bolt went through her, and then both she and Cirrsseeto were still.

“Sasseeri!”

What? More vjisjitorrrs? Wherrre arrre the guarrrds? The Vigo of Black Sun whirled around, the blaster still in her hand.

“Sanjis.” Unexpected. This wasn’t going to be good. “jI’ve mjissed you so.”

“You’re going to pay for all the pain you’ve caused.” His eyes were unforgiving.

She smiled, putting the blaster down.

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 9th, 2008, 11:39:38 PM
You ever finishing it? Or is it 'finished' on the cliffhanger?

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 10th, 2008, 01:00:33 AM
I don't know! I added the "." at the end, there wasn't one in the document. :lol I think I might though. Or let Charley do it. ;)