PDA

View Full Version : The Ex's new GF (Nara)

Wolf Bane
Dec 8th, 2008, 11:55:34 AM
Wolf laid awake on Brigid's couch just staring at the clock on the wall as the minutes passed away. It was about four a.m. now and he still couldn't get himself back to sleep after the nightmare he just had. Nightmares had plagued him ever since the Chicago war had ended. Soldiers of the Vietnam era would call it shell shock.

Wolf took another drink of the beer he had stole from Brigid's fridge in hopes it would lull him back to sleep. He wasn't thinking about anything in particular at the moment in fact his keen sense of hearing was listening in on the sleeping habits of Brigid and Nara. He soon heard footsteps coming from the room and could smell Nara coming to the Kitchen.

"You're awake early?"

Nara McKenna
Dec 8th, 2008, 12:04:53 PM
The Fury immediately smelled Wolf in the kitchen and sighed. She was hoping he was asleep or at least pretending to sleep. It was difficult enough trying to make things right between her and Brigid, and for the most part things were fine. They were sleeping in the same bed again and the Immortal had opened up emotionally in ways Nara hadn't thought possible. But it was just damn awkward having her ex here too.

Wolf and Brigid had been together when the war broke out in Chicago during the early 90's. Then he just disappeared, like most Striders were prone to do. It was almost seen as a curse by some of the Garou, the wanderlust, but it made then Silent Striders effective and reliable messengers.

"Yeah well, people do need to use the bathroom now and then," the Garou said, grabbing a glass and turning on the faucet. "What's your excuse?"

Wolf Bane
Dec 8th, 2008, 12:22:37 PM
"Nightmares!"

He tone didn't change much and seemed pretty casual about telling the truth. It wasn't a real secret anyway Brigid knew he had them from time to time. Nara was Brigid's new love and Wolf wasn't going to leave her out of the loop if she really wanted to know.

"Been having them since well the war. I was tortured by spirals I can't shake it to this day."

Nara McKenna
Dec 8th, 2008, 12:31:43 PM
Nara growled softly and turned off the faucet, remembering her own encounters with the Dancers. There was a nest outside of LA that the a local pack needed help with. Always up for a scrap, Nara agreed to tag along but they were outnumbered. Thank Gaia that they all lived thanks to Amanda Sinclair's smart idea of hiding their numbers, but the ambush almost had got them killed regardless. It was how Nara got the vicious looking scar on her left side, from a Spiral's Wyrm tainted Klaive.

She turned around, subconsciously rubbing her side. "Unfortunately to be tortured by a Dancer means nightmares as if you walked part of the labyrinth yourself. The Elders say that is how they are so creative with their brutality."

Wolf Bane
Dec 8th, 2008, 12:51:36 PM
"Yeah."

He was willing to admit he had nightmares talking about them and what they were like was a whole other matter. In fact the only person he had ever talked about them to was Fiona, not even Brigid knew what happened in his dreamscape.

"Brigid was such a mess after I got pulled out the nest. She was determined to hunt down every last one of them that had touched me. While Fiona watched over me like a mother. I dang near lost my eye because of them bastards."

He let a smile grow on his face cause despite the horrible torture he had gone through he wore the scar with pride. To him it meant he had survived the second hardest torture he had ever faced in his life. The first was making the choice to leave Chicago and Brigid behind.

"Brigid may look tough but she is really more fragile then she acts sometimes you know?"

Nara McKenna
Dec 8th, 2008, 12:55:48 PM
Nara quirked a brow over the rim of her water glass. Setting it down, her eyes narrowed as a hand wiped away a stray drop of water. "Why are you telling me this?"

Speaking of past battles together was one thing, speaking of Brigid was just awkward. She wasn't sure if this was a good idea. The Fury had a quick temper at times and didn't want to start a verbal fight.

Wolf Bane
Dec 8th, 2008, 01:08:06 PM
"Because you need to know."

Wolf tone went serious which Nara had only seen him like once and that was back at the hotel in Detroit. Although this time his serious tone didn't carry and threats of violence.

"You are quick with the anger at times I have noticed since meeting you. You also seem a little uneasy around me. I'm guessing it's because me and Brigid where once something more than we are now."

It was the infinite wisdom of Wolf speaking now. Despite his normal joking manner he did have a side to him that was full wisdom. It wasn't the kind of wisdom you got from the book or someone telling you. It was the kind of wisdom you got from experiencing it yourself.

"What me and Brigid had was great and I won't deny it was one of the best times of my life. I loved her more than anything else; I would have taken my own life to save hers if I would have had too. Yet in the end I made a choice a choice you may have to make at some point in your life."

Nara McKenna
Dec 8th, 2008, 01:20:36 PM
She had forgotten how incessantly preachy Silent Striders were too. Nara waved him off nonchalantly and grabbed her drink. "You are presuming too much and you barely know me."

Being kidnapped by her Tribe and being forced to leave her family was the hardest decision Nara had to make. Seldom did the Fury see them to this day, but it was for their own safety. Her band members, all though Kinfolk, made the decision to stand by her side in defense against the Wyrm (Even Kevin, but only Gaia knew why.)

"We've all had to make sacrifices."

Wolf Bane
Dec 8th, 2008, 01:33:48 PM
"I don't need to know it when you display it so openly."

He didn't want to come off as pointed as he had but he couldn't take it back now. He knew his words would probably hurt the friendship he was trying to forge with Brigid's new lover.

"My point is that she is going to outlive you. That was why I made the choice I did. I saw how fragile she could be after I had been tortured. I left her because I felt it was better for her to hurt a little. Then to live my life out with her and make her feel the pain of me dying before her eyes."

He stopped for a moment letting out a little sigh.

"It would have tortured her more than me breaking off with her."

Nara McKenna
Dec 8th, 2008, 01:42:52 PM
Nara hadn't truly given anything that Wolf said much thought. Brigid's Immortality intimidated her to a degree, but that was only because she had seen so much and was the reservoir of her family's history. Perhaps momentarily Nara had considered the issue of Brigid outliving the Garou, but it had only been fleeting.

The Fury was young; with her entire life ahead of her, but as with most young Garou, they only thought about the immediate present. That meant Brigid and her were together. Anything further then that wasn't an issue. It was about surviving the Wyrm and the Game.

But what if they lived through all of the trials life threw at them and their love continued to bind them together some fifty or sixty years from now? Nara would grow old and eventually succumb to Gaia's call and expire from this world, returning to her goddess' arms. Brigid would continue to live ...

"I don't think you give her enough credit," she snapped, suddenly. "She's done this before. Loosing people in her life."

Like Cormac, her ancestor. "And she managed to make it."

Of course, Brigid was a vulnerable child deep down, and Nara really didn't know if she had lost someone to a natural death due to longevity. She was merely grasping at straws and instinct for her defense.

Wolf Bane
Dec 9th, 2008, 11:08:09 AM
"I know she has lost people before. It can't be easy on them seeing everyone they love, loved or will love die before them."

Wolf stopped there he really wasn't getting anywhere with the words he spoke. He wasn't trying to get Nara to leave like he did. He was just trying to show her what the ultimate scenario would be and the question that it would leave in one's mind how it would affect Brigid. He cared about her more than most in his life.

"I love Brigid but you need to know that it's more like one loves a sister now. If you mess with her heart or her head you will see my bad side again. If you keep her safe and protect her then I hope me and you can grow to be friends."

He stopped again taking a short breath for a minute.

"You don't need to worry I won't try to take her back. I made my choice."

Nara McKenna
Dec 9th, 2008, 11:21:13 AM
Nara crossed her arms with a steely gaze, studying Wolf closely. Her eyes relaxed as a decision she had been internally debating came to a conclusion.

"You're a Philodox." It was a statement, not a question. The Fury had been trying to figure out which moon he had been born under and this conversation sealed it.

Grabbing her glass, she walked out of the kitchen and into the main room.

Wolf Bane
Dec 10th, 2008, 09:41:17 AM
"Uh.."

He was going to say what does it matter what moon sign he was born under but she left the kitchen then. He never really felt his sign had anything to do with anything. That was cause he wasn't exactly raised Garou, they thought he was a kinfolk for awhile since he was a late bloomer. So he just shrugged and followed her out to the living room.

"What does me being a Philodox have to do with anything? It's just a moon sign it's not like astrology is a perfect science or something."

Nara McKenna
Dec 10th, 2008, 09:49:53 AM
"Some Garou feel that way, but how Luna shines in the night sky blesses us with the path we are to walk," spoke the Garou as she gazed outside through the balcony windows. It was just starting to become morning, the blackness of night was trying to resist the morning rays of the sun to no avail.

"I don't think it's a coincidence. You speak as a man of peace, and I sing in our Mother's honor as a Galliard. We don't do these things because of the moon, it's just our connection to the gods coming through."

Wolf Bane
Dec 12th, 2008, 11:52:22 AM
Wolf just stared out the window to the balcony as he took in Nara's words. They were very poetic as they ran thru his head and attempted to decipher them from Garou speak to English.

"Yeah."

He said to try and make her think he understood everything she was saying. He didn't really believe in all this God's stuff that most Garou did but that was because he wasn't raised to be a Garou. He had been raised as a kin folk slightly separated from his heritage it wasn't until he was like 17 that they realized he was a Garou. They called him a late bloomer or something since most went thru there change during puberty.

"So you think we are all resigned to fate? All the actions me make have been predestined?"

Nara McKenna
Dec 12th, 2008, 02:14:14 PM
"Yes and no." Wolf looked confused and Nara explained. "We all have free will. Whether or not we want to follow the designs set forth by the gods is up to us. We all have our parts to play in this world. That much I believe, but if we choose to run away or embrace it is up to us."

Wolf Bane
Dec 15th, 2008, 12:18:03 PM
"You got some wisdom for a pup."

Wolf smiled as he took a sip of his beer that had been getting warm during their conversation. Wolf himself didn't like fate it took the control out of one's own hands. That and it made an excuse for the lazy, all they had to do was say it was their fate.

"I know I have apologized a hundred times already but I'm sorry again for what I did to you and your pack mates. I think today is going to be a great a bit nippy though I might have to wear a jacket."

He had a disappointed look on his face at that he so hated having to wear clothing. He just shrugged and took another swig of his nuke warm beer.

"So what are plan for today more Fiona hunting?"

Nara McKenna
Dec 15th, 2008, 12:43:55 PM
"Yeah well, it's been a bitch the last few years. Had to take some hard knocks to learn that stuff," she said with a chuckle. Most of her wisdom came from the older Black Furies that held integrate her into Garou society, the rest came from traveling around the country and seeing the hardships that all Kin, Garou, and Human alike had to endure.

She still wanted to connect with her wolf nature and brave the woods to meet a true pack. But that would likely mean going head to head with a Red Talon, and they were not hospitable to those not born from wolf. One could hope...

"Yeah probably. Brigid's on the war path and won't rest until Fiona's found and Michele gets her head screwed on straight."

Wolf Bane
Feb 10th, 2009, 12:00:36 PM
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMACGUP%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMACGUP%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CMACGUP%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> "I was think maybe I could help on the Michele end of things. I mean it can't be easy for her either having Fiona drop of the face of the earth. She might even have taken harder then Brigid."

Wolf hadn't said much on the Michele front mostly because he didn't know her well enough. Yet she was still in his head because he could sense the deep connection between her and Fiona when he first met her. Maybe it was time for an Old wolf to make yet another friend.

"I tell you what you help Brigid on her hunt today where ever it may lead. I will try to get Michelle to talk to me. Sound like a plan Nara?"

Nara McKenna
Feb 10th, 2009, 12:11:43 PM
"Michele usually wears her heart on her sleeve, but now she's closed up." Nara bobbed her head in thought and looked down at her empty glass and set it aside.

"So you're probably right," she said, bobbing her head slightly to and fro in thought. "Just take it easy on Michele and don't judge her. I know she isn't acting like herself, and I think that's why things got heated when she was confronted. Course they were both acting like a couple of assholes from what I was able to glean from Brigid's rant."