PDA

View Full Version : The Games We Play

Nicolas Mason
Dec 5th, 2008, 12:02:47 PM
Nick was sitting on a roof top of a warehouse along the river looking at the city lights at night. He leaned over to talk to the man next to him as he took a puff of a cigar and sip of his scotch.

"It is a nice city Salamu are you sure we are going to have to wreck it?"

Mason just smiled as he said despite how beautiful the city was he did love seeing them topple better. He took another puff of the cigar Salamu had given him.

"My part of the plan is almost finished. I have two immortals out of my hair and one last one to dispose of. If that vampire guy you where suppose to take care of wouldn't of gotten in the way my part would be finished you know?"

He looked at Salamu with a serious look on his face. His plan had gone so smoothly Fiona was indisposed. Fiona's little love muffin was being tainted by Kass. That left Brigid and she could have been beheaded a long time ago had it not been for that dammed vampire interfering.

"Yet no worries me and the Frenchman will take care of her in due time. Now it's time for you to do your part."

The Mark
Dec 5th, 2008, 12:34:14 PM
"I have had to put other plans in place beside's just dealing with Jason."

The African man dart a serious look of his own back at Mason. He then lifted his drink to have Dr. Haslo fill it for him. Nothing happened so he turned his head to see Haslo had wondered off.

"Where did that dang idiot run off to now?"

It was a rhetorical question because Salamu was sure he knew where that little sicko had gone. He took a puff of his own cigar as he turned his gaze back to Mason.

"I'm sure Jason will be dealt with soon enough anyway. I have my doppelganger in place and Mr. Dreggs has turned someone without the prince’s permission."

Salamu let out a chuckle of his own at the thought of Jason and his little bitch getting their heads cut off. Salamu almost fully controlled this city now and no one was the wiser. The sabbat was backing him and they didn't even know the full extent of his plan. He had a doppelganger impersonating the prince so the camarilla was his. The immortals where being taken care of. All that was left was figuring out how to occupy the werewolves and then it would all be set.

"So what is your plan for this Brigid?"

-----

Meanwhile in the basement of the warehouse an eye slit opened on a cell door. Two pale but blood shot eyes peered through at the thing chained to the wall inside. Haslo licked his lips as he stared at Sarah chained to the wall. She was being punished for something Haslo wasn't sure what it was. Knowing the mark it was something minor but the punishment was always severe.

"Ha..ha...hallo my pretty pretty?"

Nicolas Mason
Dec 13th, 2008, 12:29:08 PM
Nick just let out a subtle laugh as he thought on his little plan for Brigid. Oh how he loved the games he played and the game all immortals where forced to play.

"Oh the plan is a simple one. I'm going to twist her feeble little mind and then I'm going to take her head and gain my prize."

His plan was to confuse the living heck out of Brigid using the Frenchman as bate. He had it all planned to a T but like all plans it had room to evolve if it needed too. Nick took a sip of his glass as he looked around the roof top for the creepy little man to refill his glass.

"Where is the pet of yours and I don't mean that girl you keep in the basement."

Oh yes he had sensed that one the moment he entered the warehouse and no doubt she had sensed him. Immortals where like that they always knew when the others where around.

"Why do you even keep him around he seems useless?"

The Mark
Dec 13th, 2008, 12:41:11 PM
"Oh you mean Dr. Haslo. He may seem insane and your normal malk but he knows things. Things you and I would think are from science-fiction novels. Yet he when he has a moment of clarity outside his fog of insanity he can make those things work."

Salamu just smiled despite the fact that Halso was a nuisances’ most of the time none of what he had accomplished in life would have been possible. Dr. Haslo single handedly built most of what Salamu now had. In Haslo's moments of clarity he was a genius. It was sad that the malk's had shattered his mind with their disease he could have been something great as a mortal.

"He is the one who invented my control collar for the vampires I use. He also knows about your kind and what you are capable of. If Haslo wasn't broken he would run this world and we would be far more advanced then we are now as a society."

Sarah Jacobs
Dec 13th, 2008, 01:27:06 PM
BACK IN THE BASEMENT

:: Sarah had been bored being all alone, her head hanging wearily as she hung in her shackles. She perked up at the sound of Haslo's voice and grinned ::

Dr. Haslo
Feb 10th, 2009, 11:05:46 AM
"That's right it's your lover boy, deary!"

All of a sudden a slender arm reached through the slot. In his hand was half eaten and half melting chocolate bar. The arm reached as far into the room as it could and the person it was attached to grunted just to try to get an extra inch.

"Chocolate bar for my starving pet."

Sarah Jacobs
Feb 10th, 2009, 11:26:17 AM
:: Sarah strained against her shackles desperatley, stretching her neck to receive the Malk's offering. She gobbled, not caring that it turned her face into a chocolate mess ::