PDA

View Full Version : Jedi in need of a story

Riani Starchylde
Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:32:47 PM
I'm new and am willing to play. I've uploaded a bio in the Jedi Enclave and am willing to be flexible.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:34:35 PM
Hey, welcome to SW-Fans!

I don't have a lot of time online right this minute but I scanned your bio in the Enclave and noticed you have your rank set as Master. Everyone has to start off at a padawan level when they are beginning here at 'Fans.

Riani Starchylde
Dec 3rd, 2008, 09:51:06 PM
I've modified my bio. I was hoping to play this out to find a master to train me to become a Jedi. Any suggestions on how to go about starting this up?

Miranda Tarkin
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:21:32 AM
I saw over at the Enclave that Morgan informed you that we about 1-2 years (i think) post Endor. Any idea where your character is now?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 4th, 2008, 12:55:46 AM
I also noticed that you scaled your signature strangely. Here is my best guess as to what it probably should have looked like. It was also too big pixel and file-size wise.

Riani Starchylde
Dec 4th, 2008, 01:42:34 PM
I saw over at the Enclave that Morgan informed you that we about 1-2 years (i think) post Endor. Any idea where your character is now?

I think in the most flexible way I would be Searching for some information about the Jedi that saved me on Dantooine. From there I could go anywhere. Since I'm only a force sensitive with limited powers and little in the way of training I would probably be doing Bountyhunting to make credits. Mostly because of Tymak's lifestyle. I am one my own however since he would have died in the time period between now and Endor. With his ship and very little else.