Riani Starchylde
Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:29:27 PM
Name: Riani Starchylde
Species/Race: Human
Homeworld: Dantooine
Affiliation: Jedi Order
Position/Rank: Padawan (well hopefully)

Weapons and Equipment:
2 Lightsabers with Viridian blades (right hand saber crystals: Pontite, Ruusan, and a Viridian. Left hand saber crystals Kaiburr, Solari, and Viridian.)

1 Jedi utility belt with rebreather, com, and tools for repairing lightsabers.

Specialties:
Mastery of Forms I, III, IV, V, and Jar’Kai
Excellent Fighter pilot
Possesses Total Recall and Photographic memory

Background: Riani Strachylde believed she was save by a Jedi Knight at age 4. He vanquished a few mercenaries of the Sons Of Malak mercenary group that slayed her Parents. So she thought.She would later on in her life to find out this wasn’t true. Her Parents were actaully her foster parents. Riani is a True Dantari female; belonging to the Mokk tribe called the Askani or Children of the Stars.The Jedi left her in the care of a local orphanage.

For the next few year she was mistreated and used as a slave rather than a chid needing a family. Which led her to runaway and stow away on a freighter. One piloted by Tymak Jass, a renown bountyhunter, who took her under his wing. He trained her as he was trained. Tymak was trained by a yet undisclosed Jedi who was of a long lived species, he has hinted that his trainer was a legendary Jedi of the Old Republic. Tymak is a low level Force sensitive only having been able to master the most basic of abilities. He has sensed great power in Riani but is unable to train her to her full potential. He did however train her in the art of lightsaber construction and lightsaber combat. Though Tymak does not hold to all the Jedi ideals he has a higher moral code that most bountyhunters.

Riani has excelled in her training with Tymak surpassing him but never going beyond her own perceived limits. She has mastered the ability to fight with two lightsabers of equal length; one in each hand due to her natural ambidexterity.

Morgan Evanar
Dec 3rd, 2008, 07:55:17 PM
Hi, unfortunately we do not allow new players to start at master. :)

Right now we are in a modified post-Endor timeline. Please let me know if you want further information.

Riani Starchylde
Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:04:34 PM
Sorry I'll modify that

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:10:10 PM
:) And as a padawan she couldn't have mastery over the lightsaber yet. It is okay to write into your backstory some training with the Jedi she knew before, but it would have to all be pretty rudimentary.

Once you're accepted and trained by a Jedi here then it is up to your training and your RPing as to how well your character can perform in the Force and in saber battling. Of course, knowing where you want to end up is always helpful. :)

My Jedi has a few padawans already but I think we have a few knights with no padawans... I'm sure one will stop by soon!

Riani Starchylde
Dec 3rd, 2008, 10:22:22 PM
Well Mastery is a "in the eye of the beholder" thing from Tymak's point of view she has mastery. I'm not new to role playing. I wasn't thinking I was going to take out a room full of Jedi masters. I want to develop her in a meaningful way. She holds the Jedi in high esteem because of the one Jedi that saved her. Her goal is to find out who he was and honor him with becoming a Jedi herself. Tymak's training has limited her.