PDA

View Full Version : From Russia with Love.

Varun Petrov
Nov 30th, 2008, 12:21:21 PM
The drive from Tamsk was a peaceful one, not many drivers in the road. It gave Varun time to think about what all has happened in the past twenty four hours. His mind drifted off into the past as he saw himself being thrown into the river. He remembered how he did not want to die that way. Throwing people in the river was a sign of that persons unworthiness to have a grave. Then how the water just moved away from him.

Surly I could not have dun that. But it felt as if I were telling the vater to move.

As his mind re focused on the road he looked around to see were he was. The river was off to his right, he looked around to see how many other drivers where on the road. There was only a few, just a few kilometers behind him. He decided to pull over. He had to know what happened last night, Why he wasn't dead like his parents. He looked around as he crossed the road making sure that no one was coming. Just to be on the safe side he walked up to the bank of the river at a little in cove out of the site of the road. He stood there for a moment not sure exactly what to do. He shrugged his shoulders as he stretched his hand out over the water.

move. . . . moooove. . . .

Nothing happened.

Maybe I am insane. Thinking that I can move vater. HA!

He turned to leave but paused remembering that last night was different he didn't just want the waters to move, he needed the waters to move so he wouldn't die. He turned once more facing the river, he raised his hand. In his mind he saw the events of last night, anger swelled with in his chest. He didn't notice the ripples forming in the river from were his hand was hovering. He remembered seeing his parents laying in pools of blood, his mother raped. As his anger reached it's peek he looked out over the water.

"AAAAAAAAAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

The water on his side of the bank leap up into the air and rushed to the other side flooding the road.

I did it. . . . . .I was the one. . . . . .

He stood there in awe. Coming back to his senses he smiled maliciously as the door to a new way of life was opened to him.

Varun Petrov
Jan 12th, 2009, 09:45:35 AM
Varun wanted to test more of his ability but some one had stopped on the road. In Russia mutants were very much despised and feared, like most things people don't understand. A young man walked to the river bank and looked out to where the "title wave" had washed on shore. Slowly his head turned and looked at Varun. Varun smirked at the man as he thought of the human composition.

75% water. . . . .what can I do with that. . .

The man ran back to his car leaned in and grabbed something that Varun could not see until the man straightened up.

A gun!!

The man did speak just started firing at him instinctively Varun through up his hands, as if would do any good. He stood there with his eyes closed waiting for the stings of the shots to hit him but nothing. Slowly he opened his eyes and looked in front of him. Only centimeters from his hand was a wall of water about two inches thick. The man on the road was just as shocked as Varun was. As Varun dropped his hands the water fell to the ground. Looking up Varun smiled evilly at the man and charged at him. The man raised his gun again and pulled the trigger.

click, click, click.

In a matter of minutes Varun had overcome the 20 year old man, knocking him out with a series of blows to the head. He pulled him off the road and put him in his car. He was now ready to have some fun. Finding some fishing wire in the mans car he tied him up and threw him into the floor board of his back seat. Getting in the drivers seat he smiled as he started the car and took off down the road.