PDA

View Full Version : A working Idea

Tiber Cyn
Nov 27th, 2008, 01:53:40 PM
Okay so I have had this idea for awhile now and I have been playing with it in my head. I have talked to a few people here about it before but I will present to the whole and see what everyone has to say.

The idea involves this thread.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16106

The thread never got finished and I sort lost interest in this group after that point for awhile. Then when I was given the chance to play this character here I got renewed interest. Yet I still wanted to play out the Nicky storyline so I came up with an Idea.

The idea is that after that thread Nicky raine was imprisoned on Onderon for an undetermined amount of time. The reason she was imprison is because she was perceived as a threat and prison would be the best place for to go to keep her mouth shut. This came about because she refused to believe that there was a free kingdom that wasn't a puppet of the empire. This could lead to unrest amongst the people if she where to spout her belief too much. So that's the back-story.

Part one involves a thread I am planning with Salem. In the thread Blade and Aria visit Onderon. As a side plot they have stow away who is currently in a cell on their ship. The stow away is Malick raine, Nicky’s big brother. He escapes his cell and vanishes into the city. After a time on onderon he comes to learn his sister is there and is in prison. So he starts to form a plot to bust her out.

Part Two Involves a different character who is hired to hunt down Malick and Nicky and return them to their father. He will get caught up in another side of onderon. If I'm allowed to do this he will take portion of the mando's away from LD and challenge her claim to the mandolore title. Since Gerbo technically has the right being Mandolorian. He has the right to challenge for the title do to the way mandolorian society is set up.

Part Three would be if everything worked out as planned. Gerbo and his mando's decide to attack the prison so he can collect his bounty. So he attacks the prison but Malick catches wind of the plot and put his plan to action. Malick charges in with his group of people which are citizens who believe that they have wrongly accused loved ones in prison. In the end Malick saves his sister and escapes and Gerbo gets caught up in something much bigger then himself.

Salem Ave
Dec 13th, 2008, 05:10:02 AM
Are we still down for doing this?

Salem is going to be pissed that someone is stirring up trouble in his paradise city :mad

Adraudia Basillie
Dec 13th, 2008, 01:02:15 PM
Not to mention the Queen :mad

Lucianus Adair
Dec 13th, 2008, 01:12:27 PM
-raises hand-

I'll eat him. Pretty please, Mr. Prime Minister?

Tiber Cyn
Dec 23rd, 2008, 12:49:46 PM
I'm down for doing this and ready to start soon just need to talk some stuff over about the Aria, Blade and Salem thread with you soon Jen. Probably shortly after christmas is over. :)