PDA

View Full Version : Signature required!

Nya Halcyon
Nov 17th, 2008, 03:32:47 PM
Since I'm still without photoshop and this useless freeware program I have on my mother's computer doesn't perform up to standards, I need to ask for a boon from anyone who's willing to tackle this:

I need a new signature. Since I changed her look a little bit, and got personalised drawings done by my favorite artist, I want to give her an overhaul that does the artwork justice.

So below are the picture(s) that can be used. The signature should be overall dark since the character isn't exactly a nice person per se (read her wiki for info). The picture with the saber is great but unfortunately she rarely uses hers and prefers the tools of the trade (bountyhunting, that is) over it. It can be used, but probably better not as the main picture. Or maybe as a second one and I'll stick them on a rotation.

The sig should simply say: Nya Halcyon.
And a quote: Memories are hunting horns whose sound dies on the wind.

Oh, and I'm also in need of an avatar other than the one I made which is clearly awful.

Would anyone be willing to tackle this?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 18th, 2008, 07:32:11 PM
ok I took a shot at it. :)

Nya Halcyon
Nov 19th, 2008, 02:41:40 PM
Ooooh I like! Is that the Mandalorian font? I heard there was one but haven't got it yet.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 19th, 2008, 02:50:46 PM
yes, it is :)

Nya Halcyon
Nov 19th, 2008, 03:07:39 PM
Well thank you so much! I'll get around to uploading it in a bit... gotta reply to some things ;)