PDA

View Full Version : Vella Rivas

Vella Rivas
Nov 3rd, 2008, 09:01:20 PM
*Who are you?

-Vella Rivas, codename "V", borne on Tatooine to a sickly mother and a drunken father. Descendant of those who crash-landed in the colony-ship Dowager Queen. I am very reclusive, my gender is often difficult to discern, my face is normally covered by a hood and dim goggles, which I wear to preserve my night-vision. Some people have called me calculative, others a recluse, but those who know me call me a killer.
-P.S: I smoke.

*Do you play any other characters on swfans.net who are affiliated with other groups? If so, please list them.

-N/A

*Any special skills we should know about?

Apt:
-Pilot
-Marksman
-Technician
-Spy/recon.

*Were your parents killed by rebels?

-Unfortunately no.

*Do you possess good spelling and grammatical skills?

-Yes.

*There's a battle going on. Is your role in this battle
1) the guy on the ground with the blaster and/or Imperial walker
2) the guy in the starfighter
3) the guy on the bridge of a star destroyer giving orders
4) the guy sitting in a throne room behind the scenes and ominously cackling "all is proceeding as I have foreseen!"

*Why do you want to be an Imperial?

-It is clear that you've never been to Tatooine.

*Being an Imperial means that you may have to follow an order which could result in the deaths of millions. Do you have any objection to this?

-No.

*You observe a loved one doing something or planning to do something which could be construed as anti-Imperial. What do you do?

-I don't have any "loved ones" so the answer is simple. Kill them, preferably from a distance.

*Do you swear allegiance to the Empire, and to abide by the guiding principles that the Emperor put down, and do you further swear to combat the rebellion and all other enemies of the empire?

-I do... So long as you still pay me for it.

Karl Valten
Nov 4th, 2008, 11:35:30 AM
Ah yes, welcome, welcome indeed.

Greetings from the Empire! I am one of the mods on the forums here (when I have time to explore around) and am in charge of the Inquisitoriate.

First question from me I guess is, what are you interested in doing here? Spec Ops, army, navy (I see starfighter pilot there), government, Inquisition, intelligence, something else?

Throw a PM my way if you have any specific questions about the boards, etc.

Vella Rivas
Nov 8th, 2008, 03:39:10 PM
Soooooo...
-twiddles thumbs-
When can I start?