PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help.

Ryan Pode
Oct 27th, 2008, 05:25:08 PM
So, I am a college student. More specifically I am a business major. This semester I find myself in a class where we must create a marketing plan. Being an accounting major, I have been given the financial and pricing sections of the marketing plan. Part of the pricing section includes our pricing as well as our competitors pricing. This is where you guys come in. The company my team has selected is Interstate Bakeries Corporation who owns Hostess.

What I am asking of you, is that next time you're at the grocery store or wherever you buy food at, is to look at the price of a regular-sized box of twinkies as well as the regular-sized Little Debbie snack cakes. If you have Tasty Kakes, a regular-sized price of that would be great. The price doesn't have to be specific but the closer the better (I'll accept like 2.40 or 2.50). I will also need the name of the grocery store and the zipcode/postal code. And your sales tax if applicable.

I know it seems like a lot, but I really don't think it is. Just a moment out of your shopping routine to help a poor college student who needs some semi-specific information on fresh baked snack cakes. So thank you to all of those who help. It will be greatly appreciated.

Morgan Evanar
Oct 27th, 2008, 05:58:33 PM
When do you need the stuff by? I don't shop all the time :)

Ryan Pode
Oct 27th, 2008, 06:02:50 PM
The sooner the better but before November 12th for sure.