PDA

View Full Version : SW-Fans unable to be found

Rossos Atrapes
Oct 25th, 2008, 02:45:45 PM
Well, just for clarification, I have SW-fans bookmarked: sw-fans.net--- however, just about an hour ago, no matter what I tried, the bookmark wouldn't work. I only managed to get on the site via a google search and clicking on a post link that gave the address of the forum. I haven't tried it since I managed to get on the site.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Nya Halcyon
Oct 25th, 2008, 02:48:44 PM
Yes, according to Morg the site is having trouble with the DNS.

Using the http://75.126.43.122/forum/ address now.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 26th, 2008, 03:06:09 PM
For anyone who doesn't know: we usually congregate (read: panic) over at http://meras.org/forum/ on the rare occasion that the site goes kaput :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 26th, 2008, 04:43:26 PM
*dusts off Meras* Poor thing needs some sprucing up for visitors. :o

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 27th, 2008, 11:50:47 AM
Any update on this? I was lucky enough to find out about the alternate way to get here, but I am sure there are those who don't know. I haven't seen CMJ or Jedieb around here much the last two days.

Rossos Atrapes
Oct 27th, 2008, 02:54:03 PM
For anyone who doesn't know: we usually congregate (read: panic) over at http://meras.org/forum/ on the rare occasion that the site goes kaput :)

Wow! Another message board for me to waste time at. Yay!

...Erm, it keeps telling me that 'the value you entered for image verification is incorrect.' However, I do not see any thing pertaining to image verification at all on the registration page.

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 28th, 2008, 01:11:52 AM
...YOU ARE A ROBOT!!!!

*runs* SKYNET WINS NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yog
Oct 28th, 2008, 05:31:50 AM
What is the deal about domain expired? Could we get some details about what is going on?

Jedieb
Oct 28th, 2008, 08:15:21 AM
Well, just for clarification, I have SW-fans bookmarked: sw-fans.net--- however, just about an hour ago, no matter what I tried, the bookmark wouldn't work. I only managed to get on the site via a google search and clicking on a post link that gave the address of the forum. I haven't tried it since I managed to get on the site.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I had to do the same thing to find this place. Ugh.

TheHolo.Net
Oct 28th, 2008, 09:11:59 AM
What is the deal about domain expired? Could we get some details about what is going on?Billing/Sales somehow managed to not apply the renewal payment in time. I paid the 21st, it expired the 24th. I went to visit relatives out of state on the 22nd thinking all would be good, WRONG. I finally got the chance to get someone on the phone this morning and it should be fixed very soon.

Rossos Atrapes
Oct 28th, 2008, 10:22:07 AM
...YOU ARE A ROBOT!!!!

*runs* SKYNET WINS NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Don't run! We - are - your - FRIENDS!

Flux
Oct 28th, 2008, 05:07:49 PM
It works again. *throws a party*

EDIT: Perhaps I've partied too soon? Just now it wasn't working, but last night when I opened my web browser I swear Fans was running at the normal address.

Park Kraken
Oct 29th, 2008, 12:25:03 PM
It's worked every single time I've tried to get on in the past two days, which was probably about 7-8 times spread out over the day.