PDA

View Full Version : Police Officer

John Jackson
Oct 20th, 2008, 05:39:49 AM
This is an idea I've had rattling around in my head for a while now; since I've found a thread to use him in, I figured I'd set him up.

John Jackson is a Detective with the NYPD. He is also a mutant, and has a special interest in dealing with mutant-related crimes: not only convicting the dangerous criminal mutants, but also ensuring that the innocent ones aren't falsely accused, or unnecessarily victimised by the police.

I don't have any concrete plans for him: if anyone has any ideas that he might be useful for, or is bored and wants to come up with something, shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to help. :)

I'nu
Oct 20th, 2008, 03:04:43 PM
Maybe you can be useful in I'nu's development. He is in a bind right now as he has been falsely accused by a Bed-Stuy community in Brooklyn for local vandalism because of his powers. For about week now, in the present of the Mutant Unite universe he has been dealing with some terrorizing, and has no one to turn to because his records are sort of blank for reasons I've yet to disclose.

So, if you're interested in a case like this: here I am.

Boulder
Oct 20th, 2008, 06:09:47 PM
You could always feel free to pop up in any of my threads, since I'll be antagonizing random people / other heroes.

John Jackson
Oct 21st, 2008, 12:44:01 PM
Definately sounds like my sort of thing, I'nu. What sort of angle can you see working? If you're accused of vandalism, the Police might pick you up, and Jackson could catch wind of the situation; if you get beat up in all this ruccus, there might be some legal / pressing charges aspect related to that. See anything like that working? Got any alternate ideas?

And o'course I'll come and hastle you, Boulder - I play Untouchable as well, so I already know the sorts of things you get up to. ;)

I'nu
Oct 21st, 2008, 01:50:59 PM
I think their should definately some wounds coming about, both to I'nu and in self-defense. I'nu's powers aren't directly offensive or violatile, but just the simple fact that he is a mutant will accuse him of purposely hurting the crowd, while in reality it is their own efforts that hurt them.

So, I definately am working on the "get bat up all in the ruckus" legal aspect.

Boulder
Oct 21st, 2008, 03:58:09 PM
HAH! Very nice that you are Untouchable too. While we are revealing secret identities, I'm also behind Gary Cannon, aka Cannon. Dunno who else may be in the realm of England, but I should be starting up some mischief with him pretty soon too.

Dwayne Stiles
Nov 5th, 2008, 04:15:40 PM
Hi to all - just a note to say that Dwayne here is Jackson's partner in working on the mutant-related crimes. We'll be working together in furture threads. Looking forward to it!

Boulder
Nov 5th, 2008, 09:37:30 PM
sounds good. let's do this thing.