PDA

View Full Version : One More Element

I'nu
Oct 19th, 2008, 10:24:47 PM
Well, I haven't offically jumped on the scene, despite making a small cameo in the Zombie thread, and was wondering if anyone would be interested in playing with the idea of creating some ruckus in Brooklyn. I'nu is basically being cornered by a bunch of looneys who hate mutants.

So, if you're interested in throwing in your two cents I'd be grateful.

Stern
Oct 19th, 2008, 10:37:50 PM
I don't think it's a bad idea.

Is there a particular faction that you're looking to join (cullen's/brotherhood)?

If I can know what you plan to do with your character, I could help.

Flux
Oct 20th, 2008, 07:04:42 AM
Don't worry! I'll save you!

Yes, this character is ideally suited to such a thread. He's very much in line with the idea of mutant superiority, and in fact would be actively searching for a group of humans that would be stupid enough to attack a mutant.

Boulder
Oct 20th, 2008, 10:03:23 AM
Depending on which way you'd like to go, Boulder, tho a villian could be a good choice too. I have a way in which he can be in any city for any reason without too much trouble, and he's always ready to defend "the little guy" from bullies, as long as he sees the victim as such, which, it seems, your character would be.

I'nu
Oct 20th, 2008, 02:56:27 PM
I'm trying to play him as a free agent right now, so maybe the Felix route might be best?

Boulder
Oct 20th, 2008, 06:08:07 PM
Sounds good. Boulder is independent and not looking for anyone to join him at the moment, so he's still viable, and also an option if for some reason someone, or you, might want to join him. If you'd like him involved, let me know here or via PM.

I'nu
Oct 21st, 2008, 12:02:53 PM
We can try to work something in a bit after the initial blah-blah.