PDA

View Full Version : Werewolves on the March.

Wolf Bane
Oct 11th, 2008, 09:24:37 AM
A swirling hole opened in the living room making a slight breeze blow thru the room. Three figures stepped out of the swirl as it snapped shut. One figure spoke to the other in booming voice.

?: "I hate that it gives me motion sickness."

?2: "I agree that is not the easiest way to travel."

Wolf: "Shhh both of you there are people sleeping here."

Wolf moved forward tripping over the end table.

Wolf: "Crap they moved the furniture"

?: "Sure this is the right place?"

Wolf: "Just shut up and I will get you some food."

Wolf slipped past the end table nearly knocking an empty beer bottle off of it. Thanks to his quick reflexes he caught it before it hit the ground. He looked at it, it wasn't Fiona's drink of choice but he knew who's it was. Brigid must have been here recently in fact it was a little odd he could smell her all over the place. He casually made his way to the frig as the two bone gnawers with him took a seat on the coach.

Wolf would have said something to them but it was a little late. Fiona would kill him for this, they where all covered in dirt and smelled like a landfill. That might have been because that's where they had been at looking for something Wolf had bared there back in 93. Wolf just sighed and opened the frig. His head shot up at that moment.

Wolf:"Guys we are in the wrong place."

?: "I knew you missed the target, so what's in the frig?"

Wolf: "Um we just need to leave now!"

?: "I'm pretty sure who ever lives here won't mind sharing their food."

Wolf: "You don't understand I know who lives here."

?: "Well that’s settled then get me one of those beers and some of that Chinese in there. Jack will take the pizza, you can have whatever you want."

Wolf:"No we really have to go?"

?: "Why is it your ex-girl friends place or something?"

Wolf: "Ahhhhhhhhhhh."

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 11th, 2008, 09:32:06 AM
IN THE BEDROOM

:: Brigid's eyes opened at the sound of voices down the hall. Not only did things go badly with Michele, but now it seemed she was being robbed. Reaching for her jeans, she pulled them on and stalked down the hall to deal with the Interlopers ::

Wolf Bane
Oct 11th, 2008, 09:44:53 AM
Jack: "Someone is coming, what should we do?"

Wolf: "Frak, hide now."

Frank: "It's only one person and you know what we are we can scare them into forgetting you know?"

Wolf: "Not this one she has knives."

Jack: "you brought us to a dang hunter’s house you jerk."

Wolf: "Just hide dang it."

Frank and Jack: "I hate you Wolf."

Jack went to floor hoping no one would see him laying down behind the couch. Frank ran to the doors out the balcony and hide behind the curtains. While wolf panicked looking for a hiding place in the kitchen. The frig no not enough room. Under the table no to obvious. He ran for the sink and opened the doors underneath it. Nope to cramped as Brigid rounded the corner Wolf just had a deer in the head lights look on his face as he was on his hands and knees body facing towards the open sink bottom doors.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 11th, 2008, 10:02:01 AM
:: Brigid blinked as she saw the back end of the garou sticking out from the sink. She would have laughed under better circumstances, but her return to Chicago sucked. She gave Wolf a soccer kick in the rear that sent his head ringing against the drainpipe. Then she dragged him out onto the floor by the ankles and grabbed a kettle off the stove to brain him. She halted in mid-swing as she recognized his face ::

"WHAT THE HELL???"

Wolf Bane
Oct 11th, 2008, 10:13:08 AM
His head went cracking into the drainpipe.

"Ouch dam it that hurt."

The good news was the pipe wasn't made of silver the bad news it was busted. Water began to spread out across the floor as Wolf was dragged away from the sink. He began to shield his face as he saw the pan coming down at him. The impact didn't happen and he heard her sweet voice, well as sweet as Brigid could be anyway.

Wolf pulled his hands back away from his face to look up at Brigid with the pot ready to strike if he answered wrong. Wolf just smiled and shrugged.

"I'm the midnight plumber?"

Two giggles came from there hiding spots.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 11th, 2008, 10:22:51 AM
:: Her attention was diverted by the rushing water, and she cursed ::

"Then fix it!!!"

Wolf Bane
Oct 15th, 2008, 07:19:29 AM
"Yes ma'am."

Wolf gave Brigid the puppy dog look for a moment but soon realized it wasn't going to work. So he slid himself over to the sink as quickly as possible. He shut the water flow off first so it would stop flooding into the kitchen.

"You're looking well."

This was wolf attempt at making small talk in an awkward situation. He once was madly in love with this girl and now he didn't really know what to say. He knew she had moved on but he wasn't sure if he had.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 15th, 2008, 07:25:21 AM
:: She glowered at him and whirled as she heard another giggle from the curtain ::

"EVERYBODY OUT!!!"

:: she glanced back at Wolf ::

"Except you!!!"

Wolf Bane
Oct 15th, 2008, 07:40:44 AM
Jack popped his head out first from behind the couch. He looked back and forth until his eyes caught Brigids. He knew he had been spotted so he stood up and stepped out from behind the couch.

Jack was dressed like street bum mostly because he was a street bum. Wolf didn't turn away from the sink but he was well aware his friends where coming out of hiding, he could smell them easy enough.

"Brigid meet Jack, Jack meet Brigid."

Jack waved sheepishly in her direction. Then Frank came out from behind his curtain, he looked identical to jack in every respect even facial features. Yet Frank was the lady killer as Jack called him.

Frank: "Well hello darlin, I apologize for my friend and brother for waking you."

Frank added a wink for good measure. Again without turning wolf spoke as he was trying to figure out how in the hell he was going to fix a sink he knew nothing about plumbing.

"Brigid that's Frank. Frank this is Brigid and trust me she isn't your type."

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 15th, 2008, 07:47:03 AM
:: Her mood went from bad to worse ::

"I don't care who they are."

:: She jerked a thumb at the door. One more minute and she would throw them out. ::

Wolf Bane
Oct 15th, 2008, 07:58:00 AM
Wolf nodded to the door, motioning for the twins to go.

"Go across the hall boys, I'm sure Fiona will be kind enough to give you a bite to eat. Do be nice it to her it is late at night."

The two garou head for the door as Wolf stood up from the sink. He looked at Brigid and he could clearly note she was more agitated than normal. As the Door shut behind the twins Wolf stared directly at Brigid with a serious look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 15th, 2008, 08:03:18 AM
:: After going out and steering them to the elevator, she slammed the door behind her ::

"Fiona's gone, I don't know where. She might even be dead."

:: Her eyes were dark. Deadly serious. It would only take one good push to send Brigid on a vengeance trip ::

Wolf Bane
Oct 16th, 2008, 05:20:29 PM
Wolf was left a confused look for a moment as brigid bolted from the room. Then she came back with a slam of her apartment door. Wolf just listened and looked onto her eyes as she spoke with fury.

"Fiona's missing? How long has she been gone?"

He could see the vengeance welling up inside Brigid. It was all there written in her eyes.

"You think you know what happened to her?"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 07:52:49 AM
"Yeah, I think it was foul play. One of my kind."

Wolf Bane
Oct 17th, 2008, 07:59:40 AM
"Foul play?"

This came as a bit of confusion to Wolf. Because as far as Wolf knew her kind ran around with swords chopping off each other's heads in a game they all played. He never heard of foul play in fact from what he understood of it, it was a pretty fair sport. Given there were a few bad apples in the bunch that tried to bend the rules.

"I thought the game you guys played was a fair sport?"

Wolf was half joking with his comment, yet half serious at the same time. Garou played games to all in the name of honor but seldom did anyone end up beheaded.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 08:04:15 AM
:: She was about to speak when her eye twitched, and she asked a question instead ::

"What the hell are you doing here???"

Wolf Bane
Oct 17th, 2008, 08:24:14 AM
"Um..."

He was caught off guard by the switch in conversation material. She apparently she didn't want to discuss the game and its rules. Wolf would let it slide for now. Eventually though he might have to set her down and talk about the risks of the game.

"I think I took a wrong turn in the umbra. I was planning on landing in Fiona’s apartment honestly. A midnight raid on her frig."

Wolf gave child like smile to Brigid.

"Lucky for you I ended up here."

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 09:16:53 AM
:: Brigid sat down on one of the few bits of furniture. Unlike Fiona's place, it was very spartan. She did her best to force a smile, but she looked terrible, like a wounded animal ::

Wolf Bane
Oct 17th, 2008, 09:53:34 AM
Wolf took mental note at that point that he would have to keep tabs on Brigid. Despite there past she was above all his friend. He moved over to a nearby chair and sat down.

"You might want to call a real plumber to fix the sink."

He could tell there was more than just the Fiona thing bothering her. Yet he didn't want to push his luck any further then it got him. He was after all making amends for the past.

"So I heard you had a girl friend where is she?"

Oops probably a bit too much information. Brigid wasn't aware wolf had been back in town for awhile now.

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 09:58:09 AM
:: She looked up, partly in surpise, but mostly sadness ::

"We had a fight and split."

Wolf Bane
Oct 17th, 2008, 10:03:46 AM
"I see."

Wolf couldn't help but smile but he tried hard to hide it. Not that he was happy that Brigid was sad but more that he might have a chance again. He would give her a bit more time though, he was nice like that.

"You wanna talk about it?"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 10:14:38 AM
"No." she gritted her teeth. "I'm sorry."

:: She regarded the water in the kitchen, but didn't move ::

Wolf Bane
Oct 17th, 2008, 10:23:50 AM
"Don't worry the water is shut off to the sink."

Wolf then looked at the poodle of water in the kitchen.

"I will clean up for a place to stay for the night?"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 10:30:31 AM
:: She looked at him and sniffed ::

"If you take a bath you can stay here."

Wolf Bane
Oct 17th, 2008, 10:33:30 AM
"Fine if I must. But I warn you I might just smell worse you know wet dogs and all."

He laughed at his own joke hoping to get a little laugh out of brigid. He looked over to the kitchen real quick like.

"You got a mop right?"

Brigid Cassidy
Oct 17th, 2008, 10:38:21 AM
:: A small chuckle escaped, and she marched him to the bath. She handed him some bodybath she lifted from Fiona's ::

"Get clean, I'll deal with the kitchen."

:: Then she left him alone ::