PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Knight's Revenge!

Zenas Codrey
Aug 25th, 2008, 09:17:07 AM
Nightfall on Storinal was an ideal time for Zenas to move about. He'd been here weeks, evading and fighting the local law enforcement after he'd been reported for his justified revenge on that das't human woman. He'd enjoyed the violence of robbery, the satisfaction that came with using his ill-gotten gains for his own ends, and now was to experience the adrenaline rush of sneaking about where he was not supposed to be, a sensation he'd loved since he was a child.

A spotlight swept across the shipyard in a predictable pattern, illuminating the area for the Togrutan to scout out any potential problems. At last he was satisfied that there were no obstacles other than the spotlight, and in a flash he ran out over the durracrete to the distant Action IV transport he'd used previously. After all, if he'd snuck on once...

Zeke
Aug 25th, 2008, 09:22:49 AM
Zeke had felt Zenas's approach as his crew had loaded the last of their cargo. He had sent them inside to prepare for launch, then had made his way over to the control tower for the shipyard. When asked why he wanted to go get clearance to leave in person, rather than through the ship's communications, Zeke had made the excuse that he wished to stretch his legs a bit. Nobody protested; after all, he'd just spent some good time in a bacta tank.

Zeke had just finished obtaining permission when he felt the dark signature jet out over the durracrete. He saw briefly the silhouette of Zenas as the light swept behind him, and the Jedi felt a small tug of something in his heart as he reached out and telekinetically yanked the Togrutan off his feet. It was...what was it? Yes, it was a little bit of anger. Anger's okay. He just has to keep it down. He turns his focus to his family and bears down on Zenas at a brisk walk, waiting to see how the other man would react.

Zenas Codrey
Aug 25th, 2008, 07:43:17 PM
Zenas clenched his teeth to keep from yelling in surprise. Now he sensed it; one of the light presences he felt before, on Zeltros...but this time, stronger. It was the buoyant, light one. The one that laughed at him. Zenas sprang to his feet, spinning to face the opponent. He was unmasked, and moving slowly.

"Still taking me lightly?" he growled to himself. "Hun dan." Zenas began to draw his saber, but decided against it. The red blade would give him away to the authorities, and he didn't need that. Instead, he took a stance, arms extended, palms up, and began to shuffle towards Zeke, even as the human man began to run.

Zeke
Aug 27th, 2008, 08:41:41 AM
Zeke did a small hop and flipped backward in air, kicking up to try and catch Zenas under the chin. It seemed his opponent was ready for it, as he batted Zeke's foot aside and moved to punch Zeke's exposed chest. Zeke slide his fist aside with telekinetics, spinning to fire out a series of fast punches, backfists, and knifehand strikes before landing, fists up in a combat stance.

Zenas Codrey
Aug 28th, 2008, 07:02:06 AM
Not a single blow found it's mark. Zenas hadn't even needed the Force to sense out where each strike would go, but it had been quite helpful in his dodges and blocks. The two men circled each other twice before Zenas finally made a move; a low jab at Zeke's solar plexus, a spinning low kick to try a sweep, then...he dashed off toward the Curvy Lady once again. The giant ship had begun to hum and vibrate the area around it; Zenas was certain it was about to take off without him.

Zeke
Aug 28th, 2008, 10:47:54 AM
Zeke's personal commlink beeped. He cursed and swatted aside the jab, leapt over the kick, and pulled the chiming comm unit even as he gave chase to Zenas. Ultimately, the Jedi's goal was to prevent his opponent from getting anywhere near his family and crew. Hopefully, his wife would indulge him with some assistance.

"Yes, dear, I'm on board. Yes, I just got in. Yes, I ran to do it. Just go!"

He put the device away and shoved Zenas hard with the Force. The Togrutan stumbled onto a nearby platform that Zeke's crew had been using to load cargo with. Zeke leapt onto it, using the momentum to drive a hard punch. Zenas rolled away, and Zeke's fist smashed the control unit for the platform as the Curvy Lady took off.

Zenas Codrey
Aug 28th, 2008, 08:25:39 PM
The platform jerked wildly into the air as the Action IV lifted off, spinning and coming abreast of the old cargo ship.

"Das't it! Ruttin'....RGGH!" He rolled to his feet, coming up in his stance, and briefly checked the surroundings. The platform was several meters long, but only two or three meters wide. He was standing at roughly the center after his roll, and put his back to the far end of the platform. "Filthy humans!" he yelled, shuffling closer. "You always have to get in the way! You always keep me from what I want!"

Zeke
Sep 3rd, 2008, 09:06:36 AM
"Well, when what you want is harmful to others, you bet your bright red patootie I'm gonna keep you from it. Can't have you breaking ribcages and maiming civilians, it's just unkosher."

Zeke leapt to his feet and threw out a pair of swift, spinning kicks, landing close enough to Zenas to take advantage of the Togrutan's defensive maneuvers. He grabbed his opponent by the neck and threw him to the floor.

Zenas Codrey
Sep 3rd, 2008, 09:11:22 AM
Patootie?

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child!" Zenas snapped as Zeke let him go, rolling away further down the length of the platform. He stood again and ran to meet Zeke, feeling his fury attempt to carry him away. He gritted his teeth and tried to get it under control; focused attacks would work.

He struck out with a straight punch as he approached his human opponent. The older man slid aside, and Zenas turned with him, lashing with his elbows and striking with a headbutt. The platform bucked and jumped higher over the top of the Curvy Lady as the ship angled for the atmosphere. There sounded a loud beep from his opponent's chest and Zenas struck instinctively at the harsh sound.

Zeke
Sep 3rd, 2008, 09:18:41 AM
"Well...if the...shoe...fits!" Zeke grunted through his teeth. Zenas was starting to hit that Djem So/Juyo stride that'd made short work him last time, and as before, Zeke was barely keeping up. His comm unit beeped and startled him; Zenas smashed it flat against his chest. "D'ast, she's gonna be mad."

On the bridge, Carol Saska was indeed mad. In fact, she was furious. Not because her husband wasn't answering his comm, or because he hadn't yet come to assume command of the bridge, but because Slappy, curse his nigh-incompetence, had left a cargo platform slaved to the ship. The thing was making the proximity sensors go mynock-crazy, and what's worse, the spaceport had just called them and asked them to turn back.

"I will strangle that man!" she vowed under her breath, storming out of the bridge to find either Slappy or Zeke, and then either strangle Slappy, or make Zeke do it for her. She marched into the crew's lounge where she found her daughter enthralled with the world outside the viewport.

"Mom! There's two guys fighting on the platform!"

Zenas Codrey
Sep 11th, 2008, 03:04:37 PM
The Curvy Lady roared towards the atmosphere, passing the platform and illuminating the combatants clearly with it's thrusters. Zenas sneered as he saw his older opponent. The man was roughly the age of Zenas's old master, and apparently had connection to some woman.

"What's this 'she' you're spouting!?" he growled, running forward with a flurry of fists and elbows. "Who's this whore of yours!?" Zenas found his opening and kicked Zeke fully in the chest, face twisting into a slasher smile as he watched the man fly off the platform.

Zeke
Sep 13th, 2008, 02:19:18 PM
Zeke flipped end over end, righting himself telekinetically and reaching out for the platform. He zipped back to it, grabbing the edge and throwing himself up onto it, tackling Zenas with a shoulder.

"She's my wife, you sunburn-lotion posterchild," he said, maintaining his calm as best he could. "My wife, who makes me strong." He caught Zenas's hand as he punched, and with a spin and a low kick, he took the Togrutan's feet out from under him. "Just watch what she can do." He hit Zenas in the chest with a palm. The force of it staggered him, but the secondary, telekinetic blow sent Zenas reeling to the other end of the platform.

On the ship, Slappy had just entered the lounge, and Carol had him by the collar. "You forgot to unslave the platform, didn't you!? That was your responsibility, and now it's chasing us into the atmosphere! There are men on that platform, and they are in danger. And, to top it all off, we're being called back to port to return it! We are going to be late and heaven help you when my husband gets his hands on you!"

"No no no, ma'am, it weren't me!" he protested. "One of the spaceport guys said he'd take care of it for me! I wouldn't! I know I'm a space case at times, but it wasn't me, honest!"

She sneered and tossed him into a chair, heading up to the bridge to give the command to turn around. Cassandra laughed openly as Slappy looked fearfully after her. "My parents are such hardasses." Outside, Zeke had just delivered an uppercut to a recovering Zenas, who would now have to contend with getting back to their battlefield.

Zenas Codrey
Sep 13th, 2008, 02:52:23 PM
Zenas tried his hand at at telekinesis, but alas, it had never been a strength of his. The ship turned, giving Zenas a side-view of it's thrusters along with some inspiration. Zenas clenched his fists and focused his pyrokinetic talent, shooting fire from his hands and propelling himself like a rocket back to the platform. He landed a little off-balance, swiping aside Zeke's frontkick and hopping over him, striking down at the crown of the human's head with an axehandle blow.

"Strength!? From a wife? Nothing to the strength of a mother!" Because, as Zenas was suddenly discovering, it was his mother, not her "friend", that had driven him to find this power. He had done it to get her back, to be strong for her, to make it so she wouldn't need anyone but him. But he'd had this for months, and hadn't made the first effort at finding her again to show her.

Zeke
Sep 14th, 2008, 08:43:54 AM
Zeke had counted the fight over and was catching his breath when Zenas came hurtling back to the platform. His shoulders sagged and he sighed aggravatedly as he kicked at Zenas. The move left him vulnerable, and Zeke was smashed to the floor.

"My wife's a mother, too," he grunted, standing as Zenas was landing. "She gave me a daughter." The talk was strengthening Zeke's resolve. Zenas came back with his Juyo strikes, but Zeke had found the necessary clarity to keep up. Telekinesis aided Zeke's physical defense, stopping some attacks before they were even complete. He spun Zenas around and kicked him off the platform again just as the Curvy Lady passed close enough for Zenas to land against it's hull.

For the briefest of moments, Zeke thought he'd failed as the ship began to pull away, but Zenas apparently wasn't going to have the fight end in this manner. He jumped off the wall and back toward the platform. Zeke ran and leapt out over him, body coiled into a ball. Zenas rotated in air, tracking the human, but for the first time, Zeke was faster. He stomped Zenas hard in the chest, throwing the Togrutan man toward the surface at such a rate that he wouldn't be able to recover. Zeke fixed himself to the ship with his mighty telekinetics, climbing down it to an airlock. Quickly he overrode the lock and got inside, just in time to hear Carol make an announcement.

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but we will be landing on Storinal again shortly to return an errant cargo platform. ETA is 5 minutes."

Zeke sighed and slumped down the wall to sit and recuperate. Hopefully he wouldn't be seeing any more of Zenas.

Zenas Codrey
Sep 14th, 2008, 08:52:08 AM
Zenas was too frustrated at Zeke's telekinetics to say anything more. His attacks were useless, and it was becoming quite clear to Zenas that his initial victory on Zeltros had been luck, at best. He wouldn't give up though. He'd see this man killed for implying that his family was better than his own. As he kicked off the side of the ship, he turned in air to catch Zeke by the ankle. His arm was stopped as soon as it moved, and suddenly the Togrutan found himself hurtling at an uncontrollable rate towards Storinal.

He used his pyrokinetic rocket to stabilize and slow his fall, but it wasn't enough. He'd die when he hit the surface, there was simply nothing to be done about it. How fortunate, then, that a Lambda shuttle was coming in to land at the spaceport. Zenas let it pass beneath him, then rocketed to it and crouched on the roof next to the absurd, gigantic fin. Ahead, he could see the Curvy Lady landing, but decided not to try stowing away on it again. He'd found a new ship, after all.