PDA

View Full Version : Post Second Chance

Park Kraken
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:59:09 AM
When Second Chance is concluded, with the capture of the new vessels, I am thinking of embarking upon another thread. The loss of the new gunships and frigates is a blow, but not as bad as the loss of the VSD II Resilient, captured intact by the Rebellion, and the subsequent defection of it's commander, Commodore Marxus Don, to the Rebellion.

A special Task Force is sent to either recapture or destroy the Resilient and Don, with the destruction or recapture of the gunships and frigates a secondary objective.

Now then, since I'll be playing the part of Don, who wants to come and try to capture or destroy me?

Telan Desaria
Aug 20th, 2008, 01:46:10 PM
Oh oh oh!!! Me me me me!!!

Reshmar
Aug 22nd, 2008, 08:11:04 PM
I figure the VIcs slave controler will be damaged in the battle and the ships would more or less be stranded for awhile. without a slave control ship or crews to man them. So a small window of opurtunaty would be open before they are sent to Sullust. We would leave Don and a crew of loyal ex imps and Alliance personel with the vic to over see repairs. I figure the 48th would leave a frigate to assist also, but the main force will be sent on another mission.

Park Kraken
Sep 3rd, 2008, 06:46:05 AM
Your turn to post, squid-kuns.

Reshmar
Sep 14th, 2008, 11:18:41 AM
sorry for the delay
Posted