PDA

View Full Version : Ok...so...Evals. Yeah, I'm a sheep.

Ilias Nytrau
Aug 17th, 2008, 11:49:57 PM
I see myself as a most horrid procrastinator, and I generally have only RP'd with a very small group of people. But hey, I figure seeing who'd bite and give me a slap in the face (or the behind works too, haha) would be worth it. Here are my characters -

Star Wars

Ilias / Ilias Nytrau (younger/older)
Kelly Perris
Phoenix Whyte
Vittore Montegue - New. I want to know what you think so far.
Keiran St. Maurelle - Somewhat inactive.
Selinica Miriya - Inactive. Mulling that over, though.

X-Men

Anita Florence

Justice, Montana

Rebekah Bennett

....Have at it. :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Aug 18th, 2008, 11:19:07 AM
Star Wars

Ilias / Ilias Nytrau (younger/older) - haven't read enough to comment

Kelly Perris - well, he's so HOT for one thing. I love his thread with Bette, which is the first real insight I was able to get into his actual character, his likes, dislikes... motivations. He's a Rebel and he hates the Empire and he's got good reason to. I love the whole angle of him formerly being a jock for the Empire who defects after Alderaan. I really should post to that thread. :uhoh

Phoenix Whyte - Not a nice guy! He seems pretty slimy, and I think we need more of him at KA. ;)

Vittore Montegue - So far I think this character is a lot of fun. He's got great chemistry with the character of his brother (probably in part because the avatar choice is so good, what with Supernatural and all having its own built in chemistry with these two guys. Image choice is so KEY to characterization, and you did a good job picking the images for V and his brother. I don't watch Supernatural so I just assume you haven't copied the character over but that you've brought your own ideas to the table.) I look forward to what sort of mayhem will follow him and his brother, because I have the suspicion that they're the types that have mayhem following them everywhere they go.

Keiran St. Maurelle - haven't read enough to comment

Selinica Miriya - haven't read enough to comment

X-Men

Anita Florence - She's a cute little slip of a librarian, and a little ditzy to boot. I'd love to see what happens to her in a crisis situation (although perhaps this has already happened and I've missed it). But I like that she's a quiet character who doesn't need to be at the forefront of all the Fighting Evil action. Not everyone can be a super hero, even if they have super powers, and she's a great example of support personnel. And she gets along great with the kids at the school. After all, she's barely not a kid herself. ;)

Justice, Montana

Rebekah Bennett - haven't read enough to comment

Ilias Nytrau
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:29:49 PM
Kelly Perris - well, he's so HOT for one thing. I love his thread with Bette, which is the first real insight I was able to get into his actual character, his likes, dislikes... motivations. He's a Rebel and he hates the Empire and he's got good reason to. I love the whole angle of him formerly being a jock for the Empire who defects after Alderaan. I really should post to that thread. :uhoh

Yes, yes you should. *cracks knuckles* >D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 18th, 2008, 08:32:57 PM
I demand more Rebekah Bennett!! Now!!!

Dragon
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:41:26 PM
Alas, my only experience is with Anita... and all I can say is that I want to see more of her! She's so sweet and nerdy and is, after all, a hot librarian. :)

I'd love to see more opportunity in the X-Men RP for characters like her who don't have real superhero chops to shine - to see what life is like for your everyday mutant who's just trying to get by. If I had more time I'd love to help you out, since I've had a few ideas here and there. If only there was a way we could get paid to do this!

If anything, I'd like to see a way to explore her past and see where she's come from, though I know a good bit of mystery can be healthy for a character.

Ilias Nytrau
Aug 18th, 2008, 09:54:53 PM
I demand more Rebekah Bennett!! Now!!!

:uhoh ...Yes'm.

Estelle Russard
Aug 25th, 2008, 01:18:07 PM
KELLY PERRIS: Whats not to like? Kelly is the epitome of a top-gun fly boy, who carries himself with the confidence of his flying skill and his inner certainty that the cause he fights for is just. Plus, he has a bit of a party boy, when the time is fitting, and is not so self-controlled that he wont throw a few punches when the situ calls for it.

I am really looking forward to he and Donut evolving in their relationship as comrades in arms.