PDA

View Full Version : This is Wei. You know how this thing works.

Stern
Aug 17th, 2008, 09:05:17 PM
I only have two characters I ever really did a lot with on Fans.

Wei Wu Wei (basically retired by now), and Michael Stern.

Please give constructive criticism to both. If you don't want to dig up Wei threads, I totally understand. :) I apprecaite the suggestions/comments/concerns!

General Dan
Aug 17th, 2008, 09:27:41 PM
Stern is a boyscout and I delight in getting to the point where I can take some air out of his sails and get him to take a good hard introspective look at where he is going. You've got a good hero mix in the making here, keep it up :)

Banner Laverick
Aug 17th, 2008, 09:29:13 PM
I liked Wei, he was unique. I don't really roleplay SW that much, so it's kind of a bummer to see another "old school" character get retired.

I also like Stern, because he's basically you with powers ;) I'd like to see more done with him. I enjoyed reading Commencement too :)

Estelle Russard
Aug 25th, 2008, 01:44:50 PM
Been a long time since Ive seen either of your SW characters.

Wei Wu Wei was always a name that stuck with me for some reason, lol. :) Where did that even come from?

Zenas Codrey
Aug 25th, 2008, 07:34:31 PM
I can answer that one.[/Zeke] Wei Wu Wei is a Taoist principle. It means "Do without doing". It fit the pre-Reset Wei in that the character was very good at flowing with the events around him and managed to find the path of least resistance in most of his undertakings.

I like both Wei and Stern, though sometimes Stern's boyscoutishness (new word, look for it in Webster's soon) reaches levels of almost absurdity. Like, someone tossed him the Idiot Ball or Naivete Ball and he almost caught it.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 25th, 2008, 07:54:03 PM
lol. Got it. Well, thanks to current events Stern's life is a shambles. So we'll see what happens to all that boyscoutishness in the future.