Wren Baker

Justice

Andy McCall
Billy Two-Guns
Roy Mullins
Shoney Mullins

Sanis Prent
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:42:42 AM
I like Lok & Tak a lot, and kind of wish you RP'ed them more. I would totally RP with future Lok again if I could parse that mega monster thread and figure out what was happening. Before my eyes glazed over, I was having fun with the interaction between her and Senator Prent ;)

Jhyx is just damn bizarre, and that's reason enough to enjoy his posts. I'd like to find some excuse to start trouble here in the future.

I have no idea who Bartleby is lol.

Evelyn is interesting, but we need to get her into situations where there's risk involved. She's sagely and wise but it would be fun to see her in pinches where maybe that alone won't help.

Lindy I look forward to having big plans for, as with Wren. You write children very well, you know.

All of your Justice characters feel cut right out of authentic material. I do wish you would find a niche for Billy Two Guns though.

Wei Wu Wei
Aug 17th, 2008, 07:09:28 AM
Evelyn is the sort of calm, unflappable person you expect out of a person who has been around the block several thousand times. It makes me really curious to see what sort of thing might make her feel threatened or fearful.

Dasquian Belargic
Aug 17th, 2008, 08:26:45 AM
I have just glanced at most of the Justice stuff, since I am not the worlds biggest western fan, but what I have seen looks really well written. It definitely evokes, to me, the right kind of atmosphere. Very authentic.

Your mutant characters I have no interacted with a lot, but Evelyn always seems very much a fully-fleshed out individual. Given her age, I get the feeling that there is a lot of stuff you could explore with her, from her past, and I'd be interested in seeing more of that... though I guess you would need another ancient mutant around to do that!

Lok is the only SW character of yours that I feel like I really know. She has always seemed intriguing, because of the way that you have her tangled up in a lot of stuff that has nothing to do with her Jedi roots. She has a kind of Indiana Jones vibe to her almost, with the Lupine history side of things.

James Prent
Aug 17th, 2008, 02:06:14 PM
I miss MMU terribly. He really needs a Grand Admiral to torment, however. You haven't used him since the reset, have you?

I love the 'new' Loklorien, and all her peculiarities. She's a Jedi, but she's also a Lupine, and there's a really nice duality to that that it seems Lok hasn't been able to reconcile just yet. I have to confess I haven't kept up with all the threads you've done in the 'past' with Zem as her master, but what I did read was really cool. I love their relationship, and its sad to see how it turned out in the end. Well, how I imagine it turned out in the end.

Lindy is really well written. You do write kids really well, and she comes across as just a regular hick kid, which is what I think you were going for. ;) I'm wondering just how she's going to fit in with the X-men, or even if she will. Dun dun dunnnn!

Ditto to Tak, she's just plain adorableness all over. I need to dig out Daani, dust her off, and set the two of them on a grand adventure! Or something. Teagan in the future thread is cool, 'cause you kinda get to see how Tak turns out. And I want to see more of her. Or, Mac does. :mischief

Estelle Russard
Aug 17th, 2008, 06:59:15 PM
s'IL: I admit that s'IL is the one character of yours I follow quite closely. I enjoy both the pre-set and the new incarnation of her. You write her very well, considering that (to me) she is quite a complex personality - aspects of lover, mother, jedi, lupine. Her past is a complicated and a violent one and she has some very intruiging associates - past and present. s'Il is not an easy character to understand, to me she seems to have an inner battle of motivations for things she does. Her goals dont seem clear-cut. She also has some demons that dictate to her (an aspect I like). I like her relationship with Prent and also with Dan (especially with Dan, in fact). Those two really have some great interations. Overall, keep on what you're doing.

TAK: I dont usually enjoy reading 'kids" but Tak is well written and likeable.

Banner Laverick
Aug 17th, 2008, 09:38:31 PM
Tak is my favorite character of yours honestly. I love reading your posts as her. I usually read most/half your threads as her or S'il out of plain ole curosity. :)

I'd like to see more of Cato. I enjoyed your thread with Freight Train. I guess I prefer "fun" threads to serious ones. >_>;

All the western stuff is awesome, and I really like what everyone is doing with that setting.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Aug 18th, 2008, 06:11:53 PM
Much thanks for the kind words :)

I'm glad people are enjoying following s'Il through her stories, as well as my other folks :)