PDA

View Full Version : Kahsyyyk Assault

Reshmar
Jun 14th, 2008, 11:28:28 PM
This assault will take place 2 months after the Sullust battle. I am assuming the Rebels won at Sullust and it is now a safe planet for the Rebellion. I am also assuming We withdrew from Sarapin because we could not support a long deployment and battle there. I am also Assuming We Hit Lisanna with the Loss of One MC-80 a frigate and 2 gunships at the cost of one Interdictor. we disabled the construction facilities but at a high cost of people and equipment. This would bring the fleet up to 19 months after Endor which will be the Kashyyyk Assault. Rebe Forces consist of A Bulwark Battle Cruiser, A MC-80a Star Destroyer, three Dreadnaught Heavy Cruisers, two Nebulob B Frigates, and three Corellian Gunships. INtel about the fleet at Kashyyyk tells us the Imperial Defense Fleet is One Victory MK II Star Destroyer, two Carrack Light Cruisers, and four Imperial Light Corvettes. INtel about the fleet at Kashyyyk will be worng and a much more powerful force will be present. any comments or questions?

Reshmar
Jun 15th, 2008, 10:09:23 PM
I have started the Kashyyyk thread. I will have one other post then Telan can do his prebattle post. after that it will be open. Info will be posted later on the situation and info on the idea of the storyline.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18199

Reshmar
Jun 18th, 2008, 10:41:33 PM
I have finished my second post. Grand admiral it is your turn.
Telan I will post the fleet jumping to hyperspace in my next post. Let me know how you want to do the trap.