PDA

View Full Version : Thread Idea: KDY

Park Kraken
Jun 9th, 2008, 05:38:58 AM
To get our new members settled in, I have an idea for a thread that would involve me, our new Moff, and possibly an inquisitor as well, if one is interested in participating.

Any takers?

Yeart Quenn
Jun 9th, 2008, 05:51:39 AM
Count me in... I mean, give me more details! (but yeah, count me in)

Sanya Tagge
Jun 9th, 2008, 12:32:36 PM
Nothing I can do to contribute?

Karl Valten
Jun 9th, 2008, 01:14:21 PM
Yo, what do ya need.

Park Kraken
Jun 9th, 2008, 04:39:55 PM
Basic initial plan is that the VSD II Decimator goes into refit for upgrading to Mk III status, and when she comes out, she undergoes a weapons test (among others), and suffers a turbolaser malfunction that takes out a bank of turbolasers and kills some crewers.

Such accidents do happen on occasion, but this happens to be the third ship to suffer such an accident from KDY within the past week. Sabotage is suspected, and an investigation is launched. Park is involved because the Decimator is his flag vessel, an inquisitor would be involved, and since he is the Moff of KDY, I imagine Yeart would be involved.

Sanya, if you can think up of a role for yourself, then go ahead and suggest it.

Not sure where I would want to go with this thread though, so I'm open to suggestions as to whether or not the final cause is in fact sabotage, or something like faulty manufacturing, etc.

Yeart Quenn
Jun 10th, 2008, 12:22:04 AM
Hehehe..... I hear sabotage - I come running. Sure I'm in. Verbal sparrage... possibly extermination of some underlings .... muahahhahaha...

Park Kraken
Jun 11th, 2008, 08:46:00 PM
Okay let's get this ball rolling. First post should be up by this weekend.

Yeart Quenn
Jun 12th, 2008, 03:44:12 PM
This should be interesting. But it should in fact happen BEFORE the Moff goes to Coruscant, otherwise it gets a bit complicated. If it happens AFTER the Moff goes to Coruscant, Sanya would be somewhat heavily involved (I think) but I'd rather not do that because it would need me being 100% sure of what's going to happen in that other thread - and I can't be that sure.

Sanya Tagge
Jun 13th, 2008, 09:22:23 AM
Darn :( no place for me, then?

Park Kraken
Jun 13th, 2008, 10:47:49 PM
Okay well we can do BEFORE just as easily. I've started a preliminary thread that will lead up to our thread. Sanya, if you wanted to join in the preliminary thread, it is open to anyone:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=18187

Sanya Tagge
Jun 13th, 2008, 10:48:28 PM
Vjun? What are you doing near my planet? :mad

Park Kraken
Jun 13th, 2008, 10:52:06 PM
Like that eh? I just wrote that in there for laughs, that's just the nearest planet where our little pirate chase ended up at (which will be explained as the thread progresses).

Sanya Tagge
Jun 13th, 2008, 10:53:08 PM
I guess I'll wait out a few posts and then see about joining...

:: watches through telescope ::

Park Kraken
Jun 13th, 2008, 10:55:31 PM
Vjun may play a role actually. I'm thinking about dropping off the pirate ship with a prize crew at the nearest Imperial planet to have it dis-assembled and checked thoroughly for anaylsis.

Park Kraken
Jun 14th, 2008, 10:44:32 AM
Not the next post, but the post after I'm thinking of sending a message to Vjun to ask permission for the corvette to land upon the surface. Would you be on hand to recieve the message Sanya? Timeline wise, I think this would occur at about the time Miranda is on planet.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 14th, 2008, 10:47:46 AM
Oh really? I can be there too then! :D

Park Kraken
Jun 14th, 2008, 11:01:36 AM
Go ahead. The more the merrier. It is open to all Imperials.

Sanya Tagge
Jun 14th, 2008, 11:05:11 AM
Awaiting your message ;)

Park Kraken
Jun 14th, 2008, 11:42:49 AM
It's been sent in the Enduring Legacy thread. ;)

Sanya Tagge
Jun 14th, 2008, 12:00:26 PM
Oh.. uh... so what, are the two threads merging into one? I'm confused now.

We were just about to sit down for dinner. *pout*

Park Kraken
Jun 14th, 2008, 08:26:35 PM
No not really merging. I thought I had edited my earlier post in this thread, but apparently it did not go through or it just disappeared, but as I thought I had said, the timeline for the two threads are roughly running parallel as I am planning it, so like two posts down the the road in my thread, the message will be sent, and we are just RPing the reciept of the message in your thread since it is happening on your planet.

Miranda Tarkin
Jun 15th, 2008, 11:59:45 AM
I posted to you good sir ^_^

Telan Desaria
Jun 15th, 2008, 12:53:14 PM
Stay tuned - possible cameo appearance by as-yet unnamed Grand Admiral, so sources claim

Park Kraken
Jun 15th, 2008, 07:07:47 PM
I posted to you good sir ^_^

Reply to your reply submitted good lady.

EDIT: And with the latest post, my involvement in Enduring Legacy is ended, for the time being at least.

Park Kraken
Jun 20th, 2008, 06:29:48 PM
I've been bogged down by work a little bit, but I should be up and posting again on Monday or Tuesday.