PDA

View Full Version : Gavrilo Krass: Latest Order

Travis North
May 31st, 2008, 06:24:54 AM
This mission is vital to the security of the Empire, and the outcome will pave the way for future operation in the sector.

Bordering the Unknown Regions is an Alliance communications center. This center is a main comm node for the Rebel fleet, it also links into the Galactic Holonet where it transmits codes to operatives within the Empire and on occasion sends out anti-Imperial propaganda. This center has been a thorn in the Empire's side for quite a while, now enough resources are available to remove it.

Your mission is to infiltrate and seize control of the base. Eliminate any resistance, secure the computer banks if possible, and place any Alliance officers under arrest. Once the center is under Imperial control signal the fleet and a crew will be dispatched to relieve you and your men. The new crew will remain to operate the base and recover whatever possible.

(This mission is going to be done solo. You'll roleplay the opposition and your forces. Afterwards we will send you up against the real Rebs here at Fans.)

Sanya Tagge
May 31st, 2008, 09:15:42 AM
Good luck, little soldier.

Travis North
Jun 1st, 2008, 02:59:56 PM
Just read through the mission. I liked it, a little short, but it had all the elements. I take it you play Pen & Paper games based on the style and details of your writing, although I could be wrong.

You're set for jumping into Sullust. I'll post as Demek first, then Reshmar can make his follow up, afterwhich you put up the fight. The Rebels are gonna win Sullust so be sure while posting with Reshmar to think of your escape plan.

Gavrilo Krass
Jun 1st, 2008, 03:19:54 PM
I take it you play Pen & Paper games.

4 years of D&D and 1 1/2 of the Starwars D&D supplement.

And the Sullust op sounds good.