PDA

View Full Version : Gavrilo Krass

Gavrilo Krass
May 30th, 2008, 10:15:31 AM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post152763 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_152763 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid">*Who are you?
Gavrilo Krass, Born on Serenity Mid-Size cargo hauler.

*Do you play any other characters on swfans.net who are affiliated with other groups? If so, please list them.

N/A

*Any special skills we should know about?
Skilled in

*Infantry/Combat tactics
*Space assault/Boarding Actions

*Were your parents killed by rebels?

No.

*If so, do you seek to avenge their deaths?

No. (see above)

*Do you possess good spelling and grammatical skills?

Yes.

*There's a battle going on. Is your role in this battle
1) the guy on the ground with the blaster and/or Imperial walker
2) the guy in the starfighter
3) the guy on the bridge of a star destroyer giving orders
4) the guy sitting in a throne room behind the scenes and ominously cackling "all is proceeding as I have foreseen!"

*Why do you want to be an Imperial?

Things have been going rough for me in the outer sectors, and trade isn't what it used to be. So I decided to apply and see what I can do.

*Being an Imperial means that you may have to follow an order which could result in the deaths of millions. Do you have any objection to this?

*You observe a loved one doing something or planning to do something which could be construed as anti-Imperial. What do you do?

Stop them from carrying out there counter-imperial designs, Try to reason with them.

*Do you swear allegiance to the Empire, and to abide by the guiding principles that the Emperor put down, and do you further swear to combat the rebellion and all other enemies of the empire?

I Gavrilo Krass solemly swear to uphold and serve the principles of the Emperor and to fight all enemies of the Empire wherever they may be.
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 1px solid">http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/images/group_styles/tge/buttons/report.gif (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/report.php?p=152763) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Travis North
May 30th, 2008, 01:34:46 PM
Welcome to the ranks of the Imperial Military, soldier.

Before you jump into any combat we've must know which division of the Empire's forces would you prefer to be stationed in?

Here are a few suggestions based on what you've given us.

Stormtrooper Corps - The men in white. Symbol of the Empire's might, the very sight of these battle hardened soldiers strike terror into any who oppose the will of the Emperor. They are trained to achieve victory, and they do.

Naval Marine Corps - Deadly and precise are these troopers of the Imperial Fleet. The Marines are adept at boarding and siezing enemy vessels for the Empire. They are trained in both assault tactics and systems operations aboard starships. The Marines consider close-quarters with enemies all around home.
Men from around the Galaxy take up arms everyday in name of the Emperor. Their skills are average. Your credentials place your skill well above those of the NCOs, as such you are hereby given the rank of Lieutenant. Carry out your orders and promotions may present themselves in the future.

Gavrilo Krass
May 30th, 2008, 08:18:41 PM
The Naval Marine Corps sounds right for me, sir.

Travis North
May 30th, 2008, 08:33:53 PM
Excellent. Your first assignment is to introduce yourself to the rest of the Empire in the Barracks. Afterwards we'll get you set up with a mission.

Fall out!

Edit: Also, if you haven't yet, in your User CP join the Empire under the Group Memberships section. That'll get you into the private board where we plot in secret against the Rebels.