PDA

View Full Version : So I am Back Finally

Ethan Daniels
May 17th, 2008, 08:53:09 AM
I apologize to all of your x-peeps. Since I do have the boards to study for, I don't want to be in tons of threads. The reason is, once I know my test date (Which I should know in a couple of weeks), I need to take a few weeks to focus and study.

So .. what can this Headmaster do?

Francoise Dupont
May 17th, 2008, 08:56:26 AM
You can come rescue me, for starters! :mad

Vigilante to just bamf'd into Cullen's, and I think she is going to develop the idea that she can teleport into the astral plane somehow... which would lead to her being able to take people inside Fran's mind!

:headache

Ethan Daniels
May 17th, 2008, 09:00:37 AM
^_^;

Ok ... that is my priority then since well yeah. it's Fran! :uhoh

So huh what? Teleporting into the astral plane? Blinks. That is kinda dimension hopping and a special one at that. She is expanding her powers to do that? O_o

Francoise Dupont
May 17th, 2008, 09:02:46 AM
Yep.

I had a thought about [Francoise's] situation, and it has to do with what I eventually intend Vigilante's power allowing her to do. Ok, that sentance was awkward. BUT - I want her to be able to teleport into the Astral Plane at some point... http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15666 ... and I thought maybe this would help the X-Men reach and recover Francoise's mind?

Although if she goes physically it would certainly be much more dangerous, and I"m not sure how it would work. Just thought I'd throw that out there. :)

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17957

Ethan Daniels
May 17th, 2008, 09:10:02 AM
Aha! Awesome :) that answers that

Course, Fran being comatose is a great excuse for why Ethan hasn't been seen publicly since the staff meeting.

Dragon
May 17th, 2008, 09:16:31 AM
Yay! I can stop saying that the headmaster is away on business! :)

More teacherly support is always good... and I'm still hopeful we can kick London back into gear and have a Saladin-on-Ethan brawl.

Jacinda Blake
May 17th, 2008, 10:46:11 AM
Nice to have to back, Professor. :):p

Ethan Daniels
Jun 11th, 2008, 05:43:01 PM
Thank you :p

Anyone else need me?