PDA

View Full Version : Hello

General Devious
May 12th, 2008, 11:51:31 PM
I just wanted to say hi. Havent really been writing didnt think that would ever happen but alas here we are. I met someone. Actually it is weird I heard from my first girlfriend from 20 yrs ago. It appears that she has missed me all this time and has thought of me ever since we broke up. Which was instituted by her I might add. I loved her a lot but had long since moved on. Well she heard I was single again after all these years. Well to make a long story short we are together again and probable due to get married again. I just thought I should say something to my old friends here. Lots of Love guys and I hope you all rp until that masterpiece is finished..

Lilaena De'Ville
May 13th, 2008, 12:59:03 AM
Wow! Congrats on the news and its good to see you're still around, even if its just a tiny bit. :hug

Dasquian Belargic
May 13th, 2008, 06:26:08 AM
Hey, congratulations :)

Razielle Alastor
May 14th, 2008, 02:49:38 PM
Oh wow! Congrats! :hug That's very sweet. :)

Hey incidently.. tomorrow is the BatFrog's B-day.. so give him my love, k? Yes, I remember weird things like that...

Lucianus Adair
May 16th, 2008, 01:37:06 PM
'Grats, Dal. :D

That's soooo sweet.

Dalamar DeSang
Oct 1st, 2008, 08:26:59 PM
You guys are to kind. I see the plots are still thick around here. Where would a little old Dark Lord fit in anyway? Sniffle.. But hey dont worry Im always lurking in the background waiting for Salem to slip up. Wouldn't that be a shame.. Heheh.. Lots of love guys see you again soon...