PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: People associated with Cullen's. I want to RP with you!

Stern
May 6th, 2008, 08:19:58 PM
I'm looking to get Stern immersed in the universe that's been set up, and I figured one of the ways I could do it was through college assignments where he gets involved in a lot more than a quest for a passing grade.

One such assignment I have decided to try is one involving field work on controversial topics in education. Since no topic in the X-Men universe on Fans is more controversial than mutants in the education system, I figured it would be appropriate for Stern to do his assignment on Cullen's Institute for the Gifted.

Basically it would consist of Stern touring the campus with a faculty member and getting to know some of the students there for opinion polls and the like. He would also want to speak with different faculty about being a mutant and an educator.

Can anyone spare the time to run this with me? It'll be an open thread, but I just want to know who would most likely recieve Stern's E-mail request to tour the campus.

I'm really itching to get Stern involved with other people in this universe. The first person who posts gets the honor, I guess.

Dasquian Belargic
May 7th, 2008, 04:38:02 AM
I have a teacher and student characters who I could chip in :)

Dragon
May 7th, 2008, 05:07:05 AM
Dragon's done a fair bit of the welcome wagon duty, so I think it'd be cool to see one of the other teachers handle that part, but he could certainly make himself available for an interview.

And Taya could also probably provide a pretty unique perspective. :)

Stern
May 7th, 2008, 07:01:43 AM
Awesome. I'll go post the thread, then. :)

Banner Laverick
May 7th, 2008, 07:14:21 AM
You could talk to Banner if you wanted to hear someone grump about Cullens >_>; lol.

Stern
May 7th, 2008, 07:41:23 AM
Well, it wouldn't help much if the study was entirely sunshine and rainbows. There are drawbacks to most everything, so having those present in his study would help him.

Flux
May 7th, 2008, 09:12:10 AM
Freight Train can give you some "This place stinks" commentary as well, though probably not as much as Banner.

RiffWrath
May 7th, 2008, 09:29:27 AM
Damien could definetly give you some interesting views of the place. :lol As could Slab. And Mel would be giving you the "sunshine and rainbows" treatment.

Stern
May 7th, 2008, 06:12:18 PM
Well, once Stern gets an e-mail back confirming his visit to Cullen's I think it would be cool to have all of you in the thread. The more, the merrier.

Mitch
May 7th, 2008, 07:34:06 PM
If you want a pretty different opinion, talk to Locksmith.

Nuro Alston
May 8th, 2008, 11:24:24 AM
Free is a new student, so maybe he could pitch in too.

Stern
May 9th, 2008, 05:51:06 AM
Ok, guys. The thread is pretty well introduced by now. Stern is at Cullen's and has a schedule of events for the day.

It's lunch time, so feel free to jump in!

Just don't let the thread die until Stern has had a chance to test his powers in the mutant power control class. That event is kind of instrumental for me to actually show how Stern's powers work, rather than just talk about them.

Thanks, guys. See you around!

Dragon
May 9th, 2008, 11:42:12 AM
That'll probably be where John comes in. I look forward to it. :)

Stern
Jun 16th, 2008, 08:32:55 PM
We're nearign that part of the thread where Stern participates in a Mutation Development class at Cullen's. All students who made an appearance in the thread, please feel free to return for the class.

If any teachers want to return for sake of referee or otherwise, now might be a good time too.

EDIT: I'll post here again when we finally reach that spot. In the meantime, if you want to join in, go ahead and post here so I can know what we're looking at as far as a headcount for this section.

Nuro Alston
Jun 16th, 2008, 09:33:56 PM
Well I'll be returning for that part of the thread =)

Dragon
Jun 16th, 2008, 11:39:48 PM
I'm still planning on popping in for that. :)

Stern
Jun 19th, 2008, 08:13:56 AM
I think after Cato's next post, this thing will start proper. John Rhee can show up and introduce himself.

Since he is the teacher, he can choose the location and what's going on.

After that, Noru, Freight Train, and etc can show up for class.

Stern
Jun 27th, 2008, 08:35:42 PM
Instructor/s please post in Mutant Education! We are now ready to go into the powers instruction class at Cullen's!

Wooo! This will be fun! :)

Nuro Alston
Jun 28th, 2008, 11:02:14 AM
So Rhee is the cue to jump back into the thread?

Stern
Jun 28th, 2008, 02:42:03 PM
That's right. Then you, Freight TRain, and other previous posters can join in.