PDA

View Full Version : Temporarily away (updated)

Tri'ahna Zylary
May 3rd, 2008, 02:33:11 AM
Sorry to everyone who's been waiting for me to post to various things - I've been swamped with chores lately. Ever since I left work on wednesday my family seems to think that they need to find things for me to do, and all I manage to do when I come home in the evenings is to fall into bed... after writing this I'm off to dig up my aunt's vegetable garden and plant things, and tomorrow I'll be playing chauffeur to my mom and her friends on a trip to a medieval town.... *sigh* And next week... well either I'll be going to interviews and off to a new job, or there'll be more chores.

So I'm hoping to be back to my usual posting next week, but I can't really promise so either. I might just manage a post or two every now and then until life's back to some kind of regularity.

Anyone looking for posts by Kvettch (and various of his cohorts), Tria, Darven, Nya, or the two Imps - I'll try not to keep you waiting for too long.

Tri'ahna Zylary
May 12th, 2008, 01:51:37 AM
Uhhh yes so I've not been able to get any posting done.... *sigh*

And I just got a 128-page translation dumped on me and a course in SAP, so most likely I'll still be unable to post until I've got that behind me. Unless of course I manage to find my way here while procrastinating on the translation....

Lilaena De'Ville
May 12th, 2008, 11:41:01 AM
Good luck with that translation :eek We'll keep the lights on for you here. ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 12th, 2008, 09:33:12 PM
Ahahahaaa, SAP. It is evil. Have fun ;)

Batdude
May 13th, 2008, 09:16:03 PM
Ahahahaaa, SAP. It is evil. Have fun ;)

Haha yeah I forgot you guys do that too.

Dasquian Belargic
May 16th, 2008, 12:35:02 PM
SAP...? :huh

Anita Stern
May 16th, 2008, 01:32:40 PM
SAP...? :huh

Don't worry. You're lost, but you're not alone in that. O_o

Razielle Alastor
May 16th, 2008, 01:36:49 PM
Who's a sap? Me?! :p

Come back soon, Mara! :hug

TheHolo.Net
May 16th, 2008, 07:48:55 PM
SAP...? :huhCustomizable business software.

Tri'ahna Zylary
May 20th, 2008, 11:03:00 AM
Okay so tomorrow morning I'm off on vacation for 6 days.... going back to visit Ireland and taking my great-aunt with me (she's 86!). I rented a car and we'll be driving along the coast; there are plans to have some kind of a reunion with some old friends and some others of the "ex-patriates" that I used to hang with, as apparently three other people from here are going to be over there at the same time.... so that would be rather cool. Dunno if it'll work out tho - it's been years and we don't actually know where some people are anymore... oh well...

I'll be back on Tuesday. I'll probably be writing some stuff while I'm on vacation (since being over there is some kind of inspiration to me) so I might have a bunch of posts and some additional stuff when I get back...

Dasquian Belargic
May 20th, 2008, 11:05:41 AM
Ah, I love Ireland. Have fun. :)

Tri'ahna Zylary
May 20th, 2008, 01:55:08 PM
Oh I will... although now that it's just a handful of hours away, there are odd worries nagging me... flying with Nya is okay, because she's used to it, but this is my great-aunt's second time in an airplane, and even though she loves it, it's also not all that great for her nerves... I just hope we can convince the security people that she can take her anti-stress medicine in her carry-on bag...

Tri'ahna Zylary
May 27th, 2008, 11:24:24 AM
Alright.... I think I'm back. A full day late cos we had some trouble getting to the airport in time and missed our flight back last night so we ended up going back this morning... I learned a valuable lesson about Dublin's road infrastructure and the impossibility of getting anywhere on time in that city...

So... I'll be posting stuff tonight. Point me in the right direction if there's something I urgently should respond to...

Lilaena De'Ville
May 27th, 2008, 07:53:35 PM
Welcome back! I know I owe you a post something awful - I started working again last Tuesday so I've been sort of short on time. I'll try to get something up soon, promise! :hug

Kvettch
May 28th, 2008, 01:07:14 AM
Okay, for a second you had me puzzled there. Then I remembered posting something in that thread before I left. Silly me! So yeah you do owe me a post but not like something awful ;) Don't worry about it and take your time - I'll be playing catch-up with all the other threads I'm in...

How do you juggle baby and job at the same time?

Kvettch
May 28th, 2008, 08:28:56 PM
If anyone's interested, I uploaded a whole bunch of Ireland pics to http://www.nyahalcyon.net/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=27