PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Star Wars Toy... EVER!

Jedieb
Apr 10th, 2008, 07:47:58 PM
This is simply too BIG to get posted in the small niche that is the Collecting forum here. Boys and girls, I present the BMF Falcon...

http://www.galactichunter.com/gallery/albums/2008/normal_bmf_falcon_boxed_back.jpg

If you want a good look at this thing of beauty, please go over to Galactic Hunter. It's $150 my children will never see, but some sacrifices must be made!

Mitch
Apr 10th, 2008, 09:33:08 PM
Wow... that's on par with the G.I.Joe USS Flagg (Aircraft Carrier) for the most awesome playset toy I've ever seen.

Callista
Apr 11th, 2008, 12:13:06 AM
Is this a remake? Or an old toy? Because I swear I've seen this before or something similar. It rocks though :D Playing with that as a kid would be the greatest thing ever.

I have some of the original action figures :D My late uncle collected a bunch of Star Wars stuff we're still finding when we go through Grandma's stuff.

Darven
Apr 11th, 2008, 01:36:04 AM
*drool*

Now that is just..... the ideal item for displaying top of my SW Bookshelf.... must get one.....

Jedieb
Apr 12th, 2008, 08:24:17 PM
Is this a remake? Or an old toy? Because I swear I've seen this before or something similar. It rocks though :D Playing with that as a kid would be the greatest thing ever.

I have some of the original action figures :D My late uncle collected a bunch of Star Wars stuff we're still finding when we go through Grandma's stuff.

It's a new sculpt. It looks to be about 11" longer than the old Falcon mold that Hasbro has been reissuing for years. Some comparison pics will show up eventually. They're probably weeks away, but I'll throw them up when they surface.