PDA

View Full Version : Hey, X-Pukes!

The Brotherhood
Mar 31st, 2008, 07:27:00 PM
It's going down (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17914) in New York. Think you're mutant enough to stop us?

I thought we could use a caper on a smaller scale than London's Burning, and this should be a good opportunity for some of the students to get into the action. No big guns, please, nothing that would swing the power balance too wildly in any direction.

Independent muties are welcome, too.

Go ahead and put yourself in the area if you like. Even if you're not going to the bank, you should be able to just follow the screams. >D

Damien E. Dervish
Apr 9th, 2008, 08:12:32 AM
Hmm no big guns....so Slab's out. Damien....now that might be funny. Or Mel....not sure....

Vigilante
Apr 15th, 2008, 12:51:57 PM
Well I hope I didn't kill it. :uhoh I can change something if anyone wants... she's going to stop running in her next post and be a little befuddled by all the money floating in the air. :)

Dragon
Apr 15th, 2008, 01:32:34 PM
I think we're waiting on Locksmith?

Don't let the thread die before the fisticuffs begin! There's been an appalling lack of violence in this X-Men universe!

Vigilante
Apr 15th, 2008, 02:10:27 PM
:shootin I can bring some violence!

Batdude
Apr 16th, 2008, 08:30:26 PM
Vipul is there, so you can guarantee a bodycount.

His.

The X-Men
Apr 19th, 2008, 09:58:42 PM
Just so you all know, there's another NPC account in town!

PM Dragon if you'd like the password to either The Brotherhood or The X-Men. And let me know at least in passing what you're planning on using them for.

But, for example, whenever I (Dragon) want to play Tron, Boomer, and Geryon, I'll whip out the Brotherhood account. It's a fun way of playing extra characters without having so many extra accounts around!

Carlos Calaveras
Apr 20th, 2008, 12:32:35 PM
Nice idea, I like :)

Damien E. Dervish
Apr 21st, 2008, 12:18:53 PM
Yes. A mod would like the idea.... :p

But it seriously is a good idea. And Damien helping to stop a bank robbery.... :lol